Page 15 of 109 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your most RECENT import? Post often!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just recieved these in the post:

Dreamcast:
    US Shenmue - sealed
    L.O.L. Lack Of Love

Saturn:
    Capcom Generation 5
    Street Fighter Collection

These 2 Saturn games contain:
    Street Fighter II
    Street Fighter II' Champion Edition
    Street Fighter II Turbo
    Super Street Fighter II
    Super Street Fighter II X (Turbo)
    Street Fighter Zero 2'

So have all the Street Fighter IIs now, lots of variations. If only my Saturn was here to give them a go. Excited about my Dreamcast games also, US Shenmue looks lovely but since its sealed and I don't need to play it as have the PAL releaese don't know whether to open it. L.O.L. should be interesting, will only have time to give it a go in a couple of weeks though

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Came in the mail yesterday:

$45 with shipping.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Arrived in the post today, sadly still no pictures from me yet:

Yu Suzuki Game Works Vol.1
    A nice big hardbook book plus a Dreamcast disc that has the 4 games from Shenmue + Power Drift

Then these 3 DS games:
    Unou no Tatsujin: Soukai! Machigai Museum
    Shanghai
    Devilish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Gasshu-kun

Here's a rare,but used gem I got on monday from eStarland.

Front Cover

Back Cover

It was $34.95. Was it a good deal? I sure think so!
    This game is too good! It was sad that it never came here, but if it did, it would have been competely ruined with bad voice acting, translation, e.t.c.
    In Heaven, everything is fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Gasshu-kun

Here's a rare,but used gem I got on monday from eStarland.

Front Cover

Back Cover

It was $34.95. Was it a good deal? I sure think so!
    This game is too good! It was sad that it never came here, but if it did, it would have been competely ruined with bad voice acting, translation, e.t.c.
    In Heaven, everything is fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some are not imports and I haven't played any of them to give impressions, but here's my latest package.

Nothing to spectacular, that's for sure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some are not imports and I haven't played any of them to give impressions, but here's my latest package.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Funk Buddy
    But a nice big selection of games there. Loving the art for the Bushido Blades, and what are those 2 dolphin games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

But a nice big selection of games there. Loving the art for the Bushido Blades, and what are those 2 dolphin games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Aquanaut's Holiday & The Aquanaut's Holiday: Memories Of Summer 1996.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Aquanaut's Holiday & The Aquanaut's Holiday: Memories Of Summer 1996.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

SIMPLE 2000 Series Vol. 95:
    THE Zombie VS Kyuukyuusha

The story going around is that a foreign power dropped a bomb on Sunlight
    City that wiped out most of the population. After several days the dead arose
    and began terrorizing the few surviving inhabitants. A young paramedic for
    the Sunlight Hospital finds himself trapped in the hospital garage with three
    of its female staff. Statues of females might be a better description because
    the poor things never move and are completely inanimate. But they do serve
    useful functions if you stand in front of them and push the action button.
    One nice lady, let's call her the hospital administrator, will manage your game
    saves. Another lady, let's call her the medical transcriptionist, will explain
    the game objectives and give you some tips. And lastly you have a pretty nurse
    with extraordinary bosoms (of course) who records feats of heroism (stats) and
    cheers enthusiastly during the game.

Most guys in this situation, myself included, would have simply locked the
    doors to the hospital and immediately commenced with our civic responsibility
    to re-populate the planet, but this guys either stupid or extremely horny or
    both and decides to go outside to rescue other survivors using the hospitals
    ambulance. Unfortunately for the survivors, he seems to have the Medusa's
    touch and most people brought back to the hospital garage immediately become
    inanimate objects themselves. Some fates are worse than death!

The object of the game is to keep the hospital healthy and safe during the
    epidemic. This is done by rescuing survivors and killing zombies. Either of
    these acts will maintain the lifebar of the hospital that is coincidentally
    represented in the game by a pic of a hospital in the upper left corner. When
    it is relatively secure it will appear completely lit with a warm yellow glow,
    but with zombies running amuck in the city it is constantly under siege and
    it's lifebar steadily drains away! Successfully rescuing survivor's raises its
    lifebar and rescuing police officers has the greatest positive effect. I have
    also noticed that rescuing soldiers appears to keep the zombies from milling
    around directly outside of the hospital and have a theory that they somehow
    slow the rate of drain on the hospitals lifebar. The lifebar can also be
    replenished by simply crushing zombies with the ambulance, thereby reducing the
    threat. The difficulty of this method is that the hospital responds best when
    multiple zombie deaths (combos) are involved and in the beginning of the game
    the ambulance is not very effective at killing zombies. If the lights on the
    hospital go dark, the game ends and you are simply asked if you wish to
    continue. Say yes and the game starts right back up with the hospital lifebar
    at the halfway point. No real big deal other than the embarrassment of having
    screwed up.

Of course there's a lifebar for the ambulance as well. A damaged ambulance
    loses much of it's speed which is needed in order to kill zombies on impact
    and vital for getting rescued survivors back to the hospital quickly enough.
    Hitting zombies doesn't hurt the ambulance, but hitting solid objects does
    and in this game every tree, bush and chain link fence is a solid object!
    Not that zombies can't hurt the ambulance because they can do significant
    damage if they are given the opportunity to get their hands on it. If you
    pull up to rescue a survivor who is surrounded by a group of zombies they
    will happily slap the shit out of the ambulance and are capable of surrounding
    the ambulance to prevent it from escaping as well! Worse yet is when you hit
    a zombie and his upper torso flips up and lands on top of the ambulance. The
    pissed off zombie will immediately commence to slap the crap out of the
    ambulance until you shake him off by frantically waggling the analog stick
    back and forth.

Oddly enough, every survivor you rescue is ALREADY infected with the zombie
    virus and you only have a short length of time, represented by yet another
    lifebar for each survivor, to get them back to the hospital to be saved. If
    you're too slow, they'll turn zombie right inside the ambulance and rip the
    thing to pieces in VERY short order! This activates the ambulance's emergency
    response system by displaying EMERGENCY in very big letters!

The sound of an electric saw is immediately heard as the ambulance's automatic
    self defense mechanism begins dismembering the zombie. It works perfectly every
    time too! Unfortunately the lowest bidder who installed the automatic zombie
    ejector system hadn't gotten all the bugs worked out of it and your only
    recourse is to hit a solid object at a very fast speed and eject the crazed
    victim zombie parts out the back of your ambulance. I kid you not!

While it's possible to pull into the hospital garage with one of the survivors
    in a zombie state, they will not be counted as rescued! You can buy your
    patients some more time during the trip by finding syringes and IV bags
    scattered about which will help delay the on set of full blown zombie-itis.
    And while pulling into the garage will repair all damage done to the ambulance
    on it's trip, there are also small toolboxes scattered about capable of making
    repairs to it in the field.

Sunlight City is actually quite small in size and you can drive around its
    perimeter in well under 2 minutes. There are only four roads leading in and
    out of the town and these are curiously blocked with large steel gates. Perhaps
    the effects of the fallout induced a nuclear winter because the town is
    shrouded in perpetual darkness giving it a desolate, if not down right drabby
    appearance. You find people to rescue by keeping an eye on a small map in the
    right hand corner of your screen where victims appear as small white dots. When
    you get in visual range you will see a green ring encircling the rescuee' that
    shows up quite well in the darkness and parking the ambulance in the green ring
    let's the survivor enter the ambulance. Usually they're found cowering in a
    corner somewhere, but occasionally they've been spooked by zombies and are on
    the run. They're already quite skittish and if you come barreling in with the
    ambulance they may suddenly disappear. Once you have a survivor in the ambulance
    a green arrow will point you towards the hospital.

The list of people that can be rescued is short, but you will strangely see them
    over and over and over and over again no matter how many times you save them!
    The single most valuable person to rescue is the auto mechanic and rescuing your
    first will be a memorable experience because he had secretly hidden his shop
    foreman up his butt! There's simply no other explanation for how that guy
    suddenly appears in the hospital garage! The mechanic will build upgrades for
    your vehicle for a price and in this post apocalyptic world the coin of the realm
    is dead zombies. Want some hubcaps with knives on them? That'll be 40 zombies.
    Want a bumper with a blade attachment for zombie pruning, that'll cost you 120
    zombies. ect. ect. The good news is that you needn't pay up front. Simply agree
    to the purchase price and he will start building it. Now as you mow down zombies
    to keep the hospital healthy you are also paying off the mechanic for your
    purchase. The more mechanics you rescue, the more upgrade options become available
    including entirely new vehicles. The bad news is that he only writes in Japanese
    and trying to figure out just what the hell you are ordering is pretty much a
    guessing game. Once it's built though, he will hand it over to his shop foreman
    who will help you to accessorize your vehicle with your new upgrade. At least the
    shop foreman has the sense to show you a picture of what you've purchased and
    let's you see on a scale of 1 to 5 how much of an improvement it is over what you
    are currently equipped with. Interestingly enough, all the upgrades you purchase
    can be applied to all the vehicles you may acquire without any extra charge and
    that's a pretty terrific deal!

Last, but not least, there is the city mayor to rescue - repeatedly of course.
    He is the only character you will see multiple statues of in the garage. That's
    because when you have rescued three mayors, he will go into a LONG winded speech,
    then open the gate to a new section of the city for you to find more mayors in
    (and other survivors of course), then suddenly disappear! Rinse and repeat for
    each of the four new sections of the city brilliantly named North Field, South
    Desert, East Building, and West Forest. Just remember that before you can enter
    the new territories you'll have to take out the dreaded endboss guarding each.

The female survivors are given a strange and somewhat precarious role in the
    game because unlike most of the male survivors they provide no extra tangible
    benefit's and thus are totally dependant on your sense of chivalry. What's even
    worse for them is that they zombifie in the ambulance at a much faster rate than
    male survivors making them much more risky to attempt to rescue. Perhaps as
    compensation they will thank you with a big heart whenever rescued.

There are what, maybe seven or eight types of survivors to rescue and I would
    guess there's that many different types of zombies. They shuffle about, some with
    their arms outstretched ala Frankenstein. Not to bright, they seldom make any
    attempt to get away from a crazy ambulance careening towards them and are often
    seen running straight for it! Hitting one hard enough throws up some blood splatter
    and will now and then produce a grunting noise from impact. Unlocking different
    parts of the city is rewarded by seeing something different in form of new zombies,
    maybe dog zombies, or giant zombies or zombies with pistols who take a few pot
    shots at you. I should mention that the game can be played from the default third
    person perspective or from a first person perspective with your view looking out
    from the front windshield. The 3rd person makes navigating the ambulance easier,
    but the first person view let's you see the zombies with much more detail and of
    course, you are treated to the look on their faces on impact!

The bit's of music looped through the game attempts to convey an eerie atmosphere
    with an occasional wolf howl thrown in, but it's pretty lame. The hospital nurse
    has a small vocabulary but speaks perfect English and will keep you appraised of
    the hospitals lifebar situation with dire comments and will praise your prowess
    at killing zombies. Most of the time you'll only have the sound of the ambulance
    engine and the thump thump thump of zombies being run over to keep you company.
    The ambulance has a siren, supposedly to attract the attention of rescue victims,
    and it will wail for a second or two by pressing the shoulder buttons. Pretty
    useless really.

What I liked about the game: It ended.

What I disliked about the game: Since you cannot exit the ambulance and zombies
    cannot enter the ambulance nor can they pull you out of it, there is no way
    for the zombies to induce fear. A zombie game in which the zombies cannot
    threaten you is a terrible idea and that is why the game doesn't work. Mowing
    down thousands of helpless slow moving zombies while protected by thousands of
    pounds of steel becomes monotonous in a hurry!

Compound this fundamental flaw with the fact that the people responsible for the
    game have some of the lowest production values I have ever witnessed in my life!
    Absolutely no effort was made to create anything interesting, unusual or enjoyable.
    The city was a rigid lifeless dreary little thing that, when you included all of
    its unlockable sections, would have easily fit into a single GTA airport. Yet you
    were forced to sit through four frackin load screens to simply drive from the
    hospital to one end of town and back!

Those load screens take SEVEN SECONDS EACH! Nothing in the city could be smashed
    or broken! There was no traffic in it and no other vehicles were even parked in
    it! Forget about seeing cliffs, bridges or doing jumps. Hell, forget about even
    being able to roll the ambulance over!

Unlocking one part of the city meant closing down the rest of the city as far as
    finding survivors went and the game only had 8 to 10 possible places where the
    survivors would always be per section of town. Once you recognized these spots,
    finding survivors was about as difficult as going to pick up your mail. In the city
    proper, 8 survivor locations are within two blocks of the hospital! Oh gosh! I hope
    I get them back in time!

The animations given to the zombies being struck by the ambulance consisted of a
    few arms flying off and some strawberry jam squirting out. But why should they
    waste animation on something you will only briefly see as you fly right on past?
    It's not like you have a rear view mirror to look back and see anything. But
    when you have a half of a zombie riding on the top of the ambulance who is
    obviously beating the hell out of it by the sound and it's reaction's, the least
    they could have done was to show the zombies arm moving!

The endboss battles were so poorly done (if could you even call repeatedly
    smashing the ambulance into the endboss a battle) that I couldn't even understand
    why they were ever included. I'm absolutely certain that the bosses were never
    able to discern where the ambulance was - either to attack it or to avoid it!
    How lame is that?

I see dead people, they're everywhere! Once you purchase your first lethal upgrade
    for the ambulance, and I don't care what it is, hubcaps, bumpers, whatever, your
    lethality to zombies is so overwhelming that purchasing any other upgrades is only
    done for amusement or vanity. Thump, thump, thump! Zombies are everywhere and you
    can hardly avoid hitting them. From this point on paying attention to the hospital's
    lifebar is pointless as any ambulance trip will produce more than enough kills to
    satisfy it whether you mean to or not! Thump, thump, thump! Thump, thump, thump!

This is a budget game and I expected it would cut a few corners, but this was done
    by people who have no respect for their customers, their craft, or themselves! I
    read that the guy responsible for it boasted he would sell 100,000 copies of the
    game. My first reactions to that was to snort in disbelief and then shake my head
    with disgust at the thought at how little effort he had put into the game. Then I
    slowly realized that - Hey, I had bought it! What is it about zombie anything that
    allows us to believe it can't be all that bad because it has zombies in it? You
    can crap into a DVD case, seal it and slap a picture of a zombie on the front of
    it and someone will buy it. This guy knew that. Hell, I bought one! Hell, you'll
    probably buy one too!

GAMEPLAY: 2
    GRAPHICS: 2
    SOUND: 2
    ENGLISH FRIENDLY: 2 (The main menu options were all in English)
    OVERALL: 2

I might have gave it a one, but it like... you know.... had frickin zombies in it!

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Splatter Action Vol. 64 is the last of the Simple 2000 games that I decided
    to try and it turned out being a splendid blast from the past that I'm
    sure any retro gamer could appreciate and enjoy. It comes with a story, like
    any good side scroller should, about an evil wizard called Jaggod who brings
    life to a host of monsters to help him take over the local village. When an
    old couple who live on a farm near the village decide to stand up to Jaggod,
    they are badly hurt. What Jaggod didn't know was that his magic had also
    brought life to a scarecrow on the old couple's farm. The scarecrow thought
    of the old couple as his adopted parents and seeks revenge.

The scarecrows name is Kakashi and he's actually a pretty likeable character.
    He's colorful and well animated and does some goofy kid like stuff when he's
    idle. Kakashi can throw a good punch and if you hit the punch button 3 times
    in quick succession he will mix in a nice roundhouse kick as well. He can also
    jump up to deliver a serious headbutt to enemies that are either taller than
    him or flying above. But when things get particularly nasty, Kakashi packs a
    pair of chainsaws that he can whip out in a hurry and create some serious
    carnage with!

Pretty much everything you would expect to see in a classic side scroller is
    in the game. You'll find plenty of crates and barrels along the way that can
    be smashed open for coins, hearts and fuel for the chainsaw. There are the
    usual jumps to be made and pitfalls to be avoided. The moving conveyor belts
    and the hot steam pipes to duck. There's sometimes a midlevel boss and always
    an endboss for each stage. The game starts out with Kakashi in the countryside
    by the old couple's farm and he will follow a road that will eventually take
    him to meet up with Jaggod. Along the way he will travel through a ghost town,
    a scrap factory, an enchanted forest, a train canyon, past Freeze Lake and
    finally on to Jaggod's castle. They will make up the seven themed stages of
    the game. You'll have the customary big map to chart your progress.

It's obvious throughout that the level of detail in the backgrounds was the
    one corner that was cut in order to make this budget game. There's no
    parallax scrolling or anything fancy going on. Still, I'll give them credit
    for taking efforts to make the backgrounds less of a sore point by having
    some interaction going on. Large water towers will teeter and fall on top of
    the unsuspecting, cars that appear to be parked will suddenly roll across the
    road, and dogs wielding large bones will pop out of garbage cans and smack
    pumpkinhead in the noggin if he's not wary.

Finishing a stage gives Kakashi a chance to pop into Annie's shop and spend
    his coins. This picture is from the PAL version of the game for clarity. In
    the Japanese version it's not in English, but it isn't hard to figure out
    either. My skills in the game haven't earned me enough coins to purchase the
    Death Mask yet, so I can't comment on it. But buying the dummy means that the
    very next time Kakashi is killed, it was only his dummy that died and Kakashi
    comes back to life completely restored right at the spot his dummy died. As
    far as I can tell, the game has unlimited continues and if Kakashi should die,
    he is sent back to the beginning of that stage with everything he had when he
    started it.

There's a good assortment of characters Kakashi will have to deal with along
    the way, but Jaggod's mainstay soldiers are short squat almost paper thin
    fellows sporting viscous looking grins on their faces. Also very well animated,
    they have a way of throwing their shoulders back and forth while walking around
    that looks hilariously like a bad John Wayne imitation. It's also funny watching
    them when they've spotted Kakashi because they will often circle around him,
    dancing on their tip toes, building up their courage to attack! Kakashi always
    performs a spin move when he whips out the chainsaws and he will earn more coins
    when he takes out groups of enemies, so letting a bunch of the bugger's surround
    him can really pay off. There are several variations, some have a coiled spring
    instead of legs and hop around, some can fly, and my favorites wear hockey
    mask's and carry a mean looking tomahawk hatchet and those guys really want to
    get in some licks with it!

My favorite stage in the game was in train canyon. Kakashi will walk along side
    of a train that has pulled into a station and as he passes by the freight cars,
    cattle doors will open up and the baddies will hop out for some action. They
    do such a good job with their awful John Wayne imitations and just seem to
    really fit in well here. Eventually Kakashi will reach a chasm with two small
    platforms that he must jump back and forth from while trying to fight off a
    couple of flying baddies. Meanwhile a freakshow in the freight car in front of
    him will shout and gurgle the strangest noises and eventually start puking out
    vomit that explodes on contact! It's one of the weirdest things I've seen in a
    long long time!

If Kakashi gets out of that mess he makes it to the front of the train and
    finds a gruesome looking stageboss slithering out of the front of the locomotive.

Does this thing remind you of anyone? Well, I thought it was a pretty good take
    on a scene from Beetlejuice and something I noticed while playing Splatter
    Action is that icons from classic horror films were sprinkled about the game.
    Hard not to notice the hockey masks from Friday the 13th, the chainsaws from
    Texas Chainsaw Massacre and I suspect Kakashi himself may have been lifted from
    the Pumpkinhead films. If you manage to complete the game on normal, you'll earn
    Kakashi a different wardrobe and I'll be damned if those things on his hands
    don't look like Freddy Kruegers gloves from Nightmare on Elm Street!

My favorite stageboss of the game was at the Candy Burger restaurant in the
    ghost town. On top of restaurant is a Big Boy rip off holding a platter of
    hamburgers. He has three types of attacks that he will announce by shouting
    goofy sounding commands in Japanese. One attack will be to let 3 or 4 of the
    John Wayne baddies come swaggering out of Candy Burger who's front doors swing
    open like a western saloons. Another attack is to shoot a laser beam from his
    eyes that will erupt into a giant gusher of water when it hits the street. But
    his best attack is when he flings the platter of burgers at Kakashi. The
    hamburgers bounce around on the ground and then explode. When Kakashi can bat
    a bouncing burger bomb back up to him, the explosion will begin to crack open
    his plastic head exposing his brains inside! That really pisses off Big Boy and
    he will start launching his attacks in faster and faster procession. I loved that
    guy! Goofy as hell and tough to play.

The game definitely won't have an OST made, but the music had a lively electric
    guitar riff that I enjoyed! The sound effects were good and other than the intro,
    there's no scrolling Japanese text to read. The story is a simple one and is
    played out visually.

What I liked about the game: A cleverly done side scrolling beat-em up with
    a touch of Tim Burton and a zany Japanese flair. Seeing their takes on bits of
    Americana was actually pretty amusing! The detail given to the character's
    animations allowed them to convey personality suprisingly well, especially
    Kakashi! The game is just goofy fun, but it's not afraid to show a lot of blood
    either! The blood can be changed to green for kids, but how old should they be
    to play a game that employs chainsaws? Not to mention that in Jaggods castle
    there are hooks hanging from the ceiling with hunks of flesh on them! Still, this
    would make for a great game to play on Halloween night! Funny and gory all at the
    same time! I haven't managed to open the unlockable content yet, but there's
    supposed to be different endings and a Survival mode included.

What I disliked about the game: The only bad thing I can think of is that it
    just writes to one game save and that's it! Having multiple saves for
    different players, levels or difficulty settings doesn't appear to be possible.

GAMEPLAY: 10
    GRAPHICS: 7.5
    SOUND: 8
    ENGLISH FRIENDLY: 8
    OVERALL: 9

It's a short game but it doesn't cost much either. I wasn't able to find anyone
    who had this in stock from my usual sources and ended up getting mine off Ebay.
    It's worth tracking down in my humble opinion.

Apple (Level 5) Lord Contaminous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Barunba (PC Engine)
    Just won it off ebay just now. Heard this was another excellent PCE shooter. I heard a HES rip of its soundtrack, and it made me want a copy.

Apple (Level 5) Lord Contaminous's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yoshitaka Amano got involved with Capcom? I didn't know that...

ServBot (Level 11) Lemmy Kilmister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Contaminous

Yeah, he did all the artwork for the El Dorado Gate series.
    Tradegamesnow and GameTZ feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    DrWily008
    PSN
    DrWily008

Quote Originally Posted by testament89

How many total came out? I think they originally had 12 planned, I am curious if anyone here has all of them.

That was one I always wanted to be released back in the day for the U.S. Dreamcast.

ServBot (Level 11) Lemmy Kilmister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drwily008

How many total came out? I think they originally had 12 planned, I am curious if anyone here has all of them.

That was one I always wanted to be released back in the day for the U.S. Dreamcast.
    I think there was seven volumes total.
    Tradegamesnow and GameTZ feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    DrWily008
    PSN
    DrWily008

I think there was seven volumes total.
    I wonder if they finished up the story in 7 volumes? Yeah, all I ever saw was 7 as well. I just wondered if anyone else knew of others that are harder to find.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Won this on ebay a while ago

I also got a, Saturn ps2 pad as well today from ebay works great