Thread: PS2 Online

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default PS2 Online

well, we're about a month away from the ps2 being online. anyone else excited about it? i finally get to play some madden online. hoooooooooo. ill definately be playing that, tmb: online, and maybe socom. if you havent heard yet, tmb: online will be free by mail upon buying the network adaptor. and i think it comes with frequency packed in. so right off the bat you'll have two games to play. not a bad deal from sony since you have to pay 40 for the adaptor.

anyways, i just wanted to know how many people from here will be getting the network adaptor next month. we should get some 8 player tmb or socom going on. and im especially interested in madden competition. anyone know if there are sites getting together people to play a full season online? that would be sweet.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

:lol: To tell you the truth, i dont really care a bout the ps2 going online. I already play online games on my computer already. Socom looks pretty cool, but i play a military game. That would be Delta Force. And sometimes Counterstrike. Im kinda skeptical about the online counsole thing anyways. :twisted:
    I love the smell of spray cans in the morning

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I definitely will, but I'm not sure which games yet. Madden will almost surely be one though, since I had so much fun with NFL2K1 on Dreamcast.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Achika

I'm getting it, but there's nothing that tickles my fancy gamewise yet. It'd be nice if I got Frequency I suppose, but I already have it. I thought Twisted Metal Black Online was supposed to be a pack in?

I'm not into the Sports games, so you probably won't see me online for those.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've actually had the network adapter for about a month and a half now since I got the PS2 linux kit, only really used it to browse the web and do some linuxy type stuff. Have to wait and see about the actual online games though. I'll probably play with people I know, but the general online gaming community seems to enjoy screwing things up (quitting games, hacks, etc.) much more than just having fun and playing the games.