A recent visit to PN and the fleamarkets this weekend sparked up a thought. I do not have any fleas by me on LI, but when I have gone to them in the past years vendors that carried games in the pile of their used clothes had no idea of their value, so coming across a $2 NES was fairly easy. Come today, more and more vendors are marking the prices of their systems to $20-40 because I am affraid they are catching onto our antics of getting steals from them.
Maybe its the popularity of eBay, or recent Retro Boom, but when an 80 year old woman starts selling game systems and games for not-so-cheap prices, it gets you wondering, where are they getting these prices from? Not only that but she knew the game names like "sega genesis" instead of simply "games".
Also I remember when loose NES games could be picked up for at most $1 easily, now we are looking at $5 for a chewed on, drooled on, and who-knows-what-on mario/duckhunt cart.

So I am wondering, anyone in the recent years notice more inflations on retro games, or is it just me?