Ok, I'm starting to run out of space in the old game closet and I NEED to clear out this stuff! Reasonable offers accepted, but if it costs less than the postage I'll pass! :P Paypal preferreed for payments, as I need some Paypal coin! Prices do not include shipping unless noted. Just reduced some prices and added some new stuff! I'm willing to deal rather than sell on eBay people!!! Here goes!:

NES Action Set - Box is MINT, easily a 10 out of 10. System is in nice shape w/all hookups. No original baggies, but all manuals are still there. Even the foam is in nice shape! This one even SMELLS new still! No offers and it's off to eBay! $60 + shipping OBO.

Atari 2600:
Xonox Double Ender - Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot (label 6.5-7 out of 10, nice shape) - $45 R7! (Going to eBay today if no takers!

Atari 2600 boxed w/games - E.T., Mega Force, Venture, Freeway, Armor Ambush, Fantastic Voyage, Oink, Pole Position, Plaque Attack, Mouse Trap, Alien, Porky's, Pitfall, Carnival

Box is rough, 4.5-5 out of 10, system comes with all hookups and two paddle controllers. Untested, non-heavy sixer 6 switch system. System + games - $30 + shipping

GBC:
Resident Evil Gaiden (FACTORY SEALED AND MINT!) $50 shipped (Going to eBay today if no takers!)

TG16:
TurboExpress TurboVision TV Tuner - Nice shape, working and complete. Missing the little Plastic nub at the end of the antenna, but works great! (Going to eBay today if no takers!) Asking $35 shipped OBO!

PSX:
Einhander (VF-NM, complete) $25 shipped OBO!

Intellivision lot (instant INTV collection!)(HOLD):
Intellivision 2 (boxed, complete) + boxed complete Intellivoice unit with:
Lock N Chase
Big League Baseball
Triple Action
Space Hawk
Space Battle
Space Armada
Star Strike
Sea Battle
Tron Deadly Discs

Whole Intellivision lot - $25

PC:
AD&D - AD&D: Champions of Krynn CD-ROM Edition (complete) - $15

AD&D: CD-ROM Collector's Edition Vol. 3 (Gateway to the Savage Frontier, Treasures of the Savage Frontier, Pools of Darnkess) (complete) - $15

Daggerfall - Elder Scrolls Chapter II (CD in case w/front insert, no box or manual) - $20

More to come as well! I just have to get deeper into the closet...

As for wants:

DVDs (MUST be widescreen, no ex-rentals at ALL):
Fallen
Virtuosity
Blade
Blade II
Ed Wood
Brazil
Monty Python's Life of Brian
National Treasure
Aliens Vs. Predator
In the Mouth of Madness
They Live
Invader Zim Vol. 2
Invader Zim Vol. 3

CDs:
Pearl Jam - Lost Dogs
Counting Crows - Hard Candy
Counting Crows - Films About Ghosts
Morphine - Good
Morphine - The Best of Morphine: 1992-1995
Sandbox - Mark Sandman Original Music Boxed Set

Games (must be mint complete, no ex-rentals):
Legend of Xanadu (PC, 3.5 DOS disk, must be COMPLETE in the big box!)
Predator: Concrete Jungle (XBox)
Shining Tears (PS2)
Haunting Ground (PS2)
Obscure (XBox)
Crimson Sea 2 (PS2)
Choro Q (PS2)
Raze's Hell (Xbox)
Mr. Driller 2 (GBA)
Shining Soul II (GBA)
NGage Games (Need Xanadu Next and that WWII strat game + more)
NGage QD system... (yeah, I know...will add cash)
GP32 retail boxed games (Dungeon & Guarder, Tomark, etc)
MVS games (non-fighting only...ESPECIALLY Twinkle Star Sprites)