Anyone want a video game store in NJ or atleast a part-time job with one selling stuff on eBay?!

This guy I know wants to sell his business, but he doesn't want to just sell to anyone. He wants someone to keep running the same type of business. He sells used/new video games, systems, accessories, CD's, DVD's, and a bunch of other stuff.

He has two locations.. one is in a fleamarket booth on the weekends and one is a store.

He's looking for someone to list about 50 items a day on eBay for him and he'll pay you 10% of the profit. I think he's overpriced on some of his stuff, but here's some of the stuff I saw when I was in his store today (keep in mind I was in the one store not in the fleamarket location.. he has more there):

About 500 NES games, I would say under 50 of them were boxed. About 500 Genesis games, a lot of them are boxed. He's got a huge section on the wall of boxed ones, then bins with random crap on the floor. One of them is full of Genesis games and some Intellivision games, also some Atari 2600, 5200, and Odyssey. I would say he has about 300-500 2600 games. They're all in bins on the floor.. there's 4 of them. There were only 2 5200 games I saw (I didn't go through all the bins this time) Pac-Man and Berzerk.

Then he's got a section of old computer games and a few keyboards.

He's got about 4-5 Atari 2600's that I saw.. one of them was a 6-switch, but I wasn't sure how to tell if it was a heavy sixer.. it had no sticker on the bottom and didn't feel to weighty. He had a few 4-switchers.. including one in one of them cool plastic cases.. the one with the see-through top and the woodgrain bottom that holds games, accessories, system, etc. He had a few Jr's also, and a 5200. I don't recall seeing any 7800's. I also saw some Sega CD units. One was a Sega CD, one had a Genesis attached to it. Also saw a Sega Saturn.

THen he's got a thing full of joysticks.. 2600 (wico, gemstik, atari), some 7800 controllers, some pretty large Genesis ones.. they're like the "arcade fighting sticks". Oh he had an old NES one with an LCD screen on it that you can set features and program. It was called the Mega Pad or something. I was almost gonna buy it for $7.

He also had a bunch of Dreamcast games I didn't really look at. He had some 32x games and also some Jaguar games.. about 6 or 7 of them.

In the glass case up front he has about 40 or 50 multicarts for Gameboy Color. He sells them for too high a price or I'd have bought one. His Wife told me he imports them and I said I can get them for like $30 or $40.

Behind that counter are some adult DVD's I think and some more random stuff.

He's also got a bunch of CD's, DVD's, VHS concerts, some musical instruments, etc. Oh and he's got a bunch of those "Power Player" games.

Not a bad store, but overpriced if you ask me on a lot and I don't think you'll find any "holy grail" items in there. I've been through his Atari bins in the past and got some stuff. He's still got a Pooyan and some other decent things. He has a chip on it that says Mattel or M Network I forget. He wants $2.99. I was almost tempted to get it just to see what it was.

I haven't been to his fleamarket store in awhile, but last time I was there he had another bin of 2600/old games, had a 2600, some other systems, adapters to convert foriegn games to US, and a crapload of games.