I ran back into an old friend from school that started to collect games, he'd came into my store a few days ago and told me he had a box full of INTV games, and SNES RPGs for trade, so I had him over, and boy we traded I gave him some 32x doubles I had for a few of the cheap intv games and Fishing Derby for the 2600. I ended up parting with most of my 3do collection of about 45 games and a console, and a spare Saturn console, man are those common around me. he gave me 7 very common games. I ALSO GOT A INTELLIVISION DEMO CART WORTH $75 AND AN 8 RARITY. I also got 8 SNES RPGs including Chrono Trigger, Lufia II, Final Fantasy 3, Ultima Black Gate, Eye OF The Beholder, Romance II, Uncharted Waters: New Horizons, A spare Super Mario RPG, and one or two more. He also told me he has around 25 ATARI LYNX games he just has to find, also get this, a Sega Channel Adaptor, nice collector's item in my opinion, he also said his dad has a Laseractive that he will more than likely get rid of. I can't wait to get a hold of him again. I got rid of quite a few games, but they were cheap ones at that, and I really don't give two rats for the 3do at all, but I got a ton of expensive and rare stuff. The demo cart was a sweet edition to my collection.

Vintagegamecrazy