i went to a local store today and spotted about 100 MD/32X/MCD and Saturn games there, everything new (though some boxes look a little bit used), and everything pal. I haven't bought them but i would be able to, i haven't noted which games they had, some i remember are Street Fighter Alpha, Virtua Fighter, Virtua Racing Deluxe, Knuckles ......

i don't know exactly how expensive they would be, it depends on how much i buy, is anyone interested in any special games? (or everything)

if so, pm me a list with offers

they also had about 10 pal game genies for the nes, 2 pal fishing controllers for dc, 2 4-player-adapters for nes, 2 N64 RF Adaptors and 1 NEW Beatmania with controller (pal) for psx

if u want anything, tell me your offer and i will see if i can get it for that amount (i will buy nothin BEFORE money is transfered to my paypal account though). Don't forget that i'm from germany, shipping is not included in your offers, you'll have to pay extra for shipping (games won't be too expensive)

does anyone need pal castlevania: chronicles (psx)?? i could get a few in another store, offers welcome