Got a fiddly NES that just doesn't want to work? There are multiple solutions to solving your problem, and if you have the money and time, you can fix it yourself or replace the worn-out 72pin connector. There's also the well-documented fix in the DP Knowledge Database, but if you're not willing to fiddle with it yourself, I've set up a system whereby you can send them to me for refurbishing. Instead of paying me a small amount of money, you can instead include a common cart, demo disc or whatever you feel is equal to the labor involved in refurbishing the 72pin connector (maybe two common 2600 carts or one common Genesis cart). The 72pins you send will be cleaned and their pins will be carefully lifted so that they no longer recede into the slot casing, then the connector will be cleaned again and tested in an NES with ten randomly selected games. The only price you pay is shipping the 72pin and common cart to Ontario, Canada. I think I can manage a turnaround time of one week during the summer. If you're interested, please send me a PM and maybe we can work something out.
Regards,
Andrew Fiori