Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Digital Press
    PSN
    digitalpress

Default Official SNES/Super Famicom Thread

In the Retrogaming Roundtable continuing series of classic system homage... let us discuss the system that would prove to be a dominant force in the 16-bit console wars.

I'd like EVERYONE who has ever played this system to give some input here, please.

If you're a Roundtable visitor chances are you've probably played this system. And if so, tell me:

- What is your favorite game on this system?
    - What are some of your other favorites?
    - What games surprised you? Infuriated you?
    - Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction?
    - Did you own the system "back in the day"? How about now?
    - How many games do you have for it?
    - Any stories surrounding the system that you can share with us?

Go time! Have fun with this, but by all means, share your thoughts!

NOTE: to jog your memory, you can find a complete list of games right HERE.

Banana (Level 7) pragmatic insanester's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i'm going to be one of the main posters concerning super famicom games. -sobs looking at all his dead threads in the import forum-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well, what can i say? the snes is easily my favourite system, and i'll let you know why...

back in 1991 i think, before the launch of the snes (which i didn't know about yet) i bought myself a NES. i loved it, played it to death. As soon as i got it i also got the then free Nintendo Club Magazines, and after a few issues they started covering the SNES. WOW, it looked fantastic, the games looked awesome, i just had gotten Super Mario Bros. 3 iirc and i saw Super Mario World and was like "DUDE, that looks so awesome". Well after a while the system arrived in Germany and a store i visited regularly had a unit with SMW in it. I played it and played it and played it, there were even rows of more than 10 people waiting to play the game

Well, obviously i begged my parents to get me one, but noooooo, too expensive. In i think 1994 i lost interest in the NES, it was just too old, and i still hadn't gotten a SNES, so i quitted console gaming and started to play on my PC only, what a sad day

in i think it was 2000 i had so much money left and ebay.de was there that i decided to buy myself the SNES i never got. I got a nice lot with snes in box and like 15 boxed games for 100 bucks. Needless to say, this beauty got me back into console gaming, and i now have almost 200 snes games, most of them boxed. And the collection is of course growing every week

About favourite games, well, this is a very tough one for me, i actually don't have any, i love a lot of games, but none really stand out of the croud. Well, thinking of it, one actually does, and it's Zelda A Link to the Past, yeah, that would be my favourite i guess.

Other than that, i like RPGs (Terranigma, Breath of Fire, Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Phantasia....), Jump & Shoot (Turrican, Contra...), Jump & Run (SMW, Yoshis Island, DKC, Aladdin, Smurfs...), Racing (Rock n Roll Racing, Super Off Road, Super Mario Kart...), Beat em Ups (Final Fight, Turtles IV...), Tournamet Fighters (Street Fighter II, Fighters History....) , Sport Games (Super Tennis, NBA Jam, Jimmy Connors...) and other stuff (Cannon Fodder, Super Metroid, Castlevania...)

as you can see, i love almost every kind of snes game, i just love the 2D of that era...
    -Jan

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    namzep
    Steam
    namzep

- What is your favorite game on this system? Probably Super Mario Kart. We used to play that for hours on end.

- What are some of your other favorites? Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Final Fantasy II & III, Bubsy

- What games surprised you? Infuriated you? I was probably most surprised with the changes that were brought to Mario (and his worlds) in Super Mario World. So much grander than any of the worlds on the NES.

- Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction? I believe that it was when I got it for Christmas the first year it was out (was that '91?). I couldn't wait to get home from my grandparents' house to try it out. My dad bought me Super Mario World for it and I couldn't put it down for days on end. This was the last console that my parents bought for me (the others were my NES and 2600).

- Did you own the system "back in the day"? How about now? I have always owned the system. I really wish that I had kept the box for it and for my games from when I was a kid.

- How many games do you have for it? Currently, I'm sitting somewhere around 20 games for it. However, I still have several instructions books/maps for games that I no longer have (I miss my copy of FF III ).

- Any stories surrounding the system that you can share with us? All I remember is getting yelled at alot by one of my cousin's parents for being up way to late playing Super Mario Kart.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm speaking on Super Famicom terms here, as much as I love the SNES and have owned one since way back, this is all referring to the Super Famicom.

Gotta stick with Super Mario World, it was the first game I got for it. I bought it with the system.

Super Mario Kart by far!
    Zelda: A link to the past.
    Lost Vikings
    Rock n Roll Racing
    Super Metriod

Suprise? Castlevania...I freaked the first time the screen rotated...I loved it.
    - Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction?
    I only saw pictures of SMW, and had to have it.

hehe Back in the day, hell yes! I was 15 and bought it for $700+ including SMW. I swear I was the first person in my town (Grande Prairie!!) to own one. I finished SMW before the SNES was released, but I never knew what the words were or the story until I played it on a SNES.
    Now? I just bought one off eBay a few months ago and I love it.

8 plus I picked up 3 others yesterday at Value Village, and a Super Gameboy adapter.

Well...after I payed over $700 for it, a few months later the SNES was released...and what did I do? Exchange the Super Fammy for the SNES. I got my ass ripped in that deal let me tell you, and that was the last time I EVER traded games or a system in again.
    Kirby's my bitch!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is your favorite game on this system?
    Stunt Race FX - which is also my favourite game of all time, as well.

What are some of your other favorites?
    Axelay, Donkey Kong Country, F-Zero, Killer Instinct, Kirby's Dream Course, Mario Paint, Donald in Maui Mallard, Mega Man X, Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing, Pilotwings, SimCity, Starwing, Star Trek: Starfleet Academy, Super International Cricket, Super Mario All-Stars, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Super Metroid, Super R-Type, Terranigma, Tetris & Dr. Mario, Top Gear 3000, Unirally, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

What games surprised you? Infuriated you?
    Biggest surprise? I would say I didn't expect Stunt Race FX to be such a great 3D racer. Definitely better than 16-bit Virtua Racing on Mega Drive. Infuriated? Pilotwings was pretty unforgiving.

Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction?

The first one I saw, I'm pretty sure it was my cousin's. Super Mario World was playing. I remember scoffing the 8-bit consoles in comparison to the my 286PC. But the SNES seemed a lot more powerful and it was the console that really pulled me into console gaming.

Did you own the system "back in the day"? How about now?
    The SNES was my first console. For $209AU I got the Super Mario All-Stars pack + bonus controller on September 9th 1995. I stupid sold it (plus the five games I accumulated for $120AU in August 1997). Today I have two PAL Super NES's (one yellowed, one not) and a Super Famicom.

How many games do you have for it?
    Currently I have 32.

Any stories surrounding the system that you can share with us?
    Just the pain I endure to this day for trading it on my N64. Not that I hate my N64 (I love it), just that I wished I didn't trade my SNES.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Starfox

Super Mario World, Chronotrigger, Out of this World, SMB Collection and MMPR

Contra infuriated me just because of the freakin difficulty. Flashback was interesting. Super Metroid was interesting and I wanted a lot more from Starfox.

The game was Super Mario World...my reaction was, and I quote: "cooooooooool"

Yes, I was one of those early adoptees.
    No, I now only have an emulator of the system.

I used to have the following:
    Super Mario World
    Super Mario All Stars
    Flashback
    Out of this World
    Starfox
    Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego?
    Super Mario Kart
    Contra III
    Gradius III
    Super R-Type

The SNES was the reason I stopped subscribing to Nintendo Power. Nintendo literally abandoned the NES and gave the spotlight to the newer sibling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy III...can't pick between them

Oh boy, this is going to be a long list
    Actraiser
    Breath of Fire series
    Contra III
    Donkey Kong Country series
    F-Zero
    Final Fantasy II
    Final Fight series
    Illusion of Gaia
    Lufia series
    Mega Man X series
    Paladin's Quest
    Secret of Evermore
    Secret of Mana
    Soul Blazer
    Street Fighter II (all versions)
    Super Mario RPG
    Super Mario Kart
    Super Mario World
    Super Metroid
    Yoshi's Island

so many more

Over my cousins house on or close to launch day. He popped in Super Mario World and we were in absolute awe. The jump from 8 to 16 bit was a great thing

I got the system not too long after my cousin, though it may have been a year after.

I have 68 games for the system and theres plenty more to go.

No stories, but I just wanted to state my pure love of the SNES as an all around machine. The library of awesome RPGs, platformers, shooters, fighters, etc. has never been passed IMO. I've never seen a system with so many gold titles in each category.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

When the SNES debuted a local independent video game store had Super Mario World hooked up to the main TV and they charged customers a dollar for five minutes worth of play. The reaction to anything Nintendo put out back then was that insane to justify that kind of profiteering. And no I didn't pay that.

Too many favorites to really single one out, but Contra III, Mega Man X and Super Metroid are solid titles I'll be playing ten years from now.

While I really, really enjoy the Sega Genesis, the SNES shines in my mind because no matter how often I rented I didn't come across too many stinkers unlike on the NES or Genny.

ServBot (Level 11) Lemmy Kilmister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Official SNES/Super Famicom Thread

Quote Originally Posted by digitalpress
    Either Chrono Trigger or Final Fantasy 3. It's too tough to pick a favorite.

Hmmmm, let's see.. Space Megaforce, Axelay, Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts, Zelda: A Link To The Past, Contra 3, Final Fantasy 2, Legend Of The Mystical Ninja/Goemon series, Demon's Crest, R-Type 3, RunSaber, Mario World, Mario Allstars, Castlevania 4, Skyblazer, Magical Quest, Goof Troop, Super Metroid, Buster Bust Loose, ect.

Hmmm.. I don't know. I guess Final Fantasy 3 because that's the game that got me hooked on RPGs.

Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction?
    Sure do. The first game I remember seeing in action was Mario World running in a store display unit in my local mall. I vividly remember there was a hugh line of people waiting to play and also remember seeing Yoshi in action for the first time. Man, it was simply Beautiful.

Yup, I believe I got it for either Christmas of 91 or 92. Sorry, I don't remember the exact year.

Including Super Famicom titles I'd say around 70 or 80 games.

Too many. I won't bore you all with my memories, but I well say it's easily my favorite system of all time.

Strawberry (Level 2) Kevin Listwan's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Super Mario World (still one of my favorites of all time) and Starfox

DKC games were just gorgeous and Street Fighter Turbo was better than constantly wasting quarters at the arcade.
    Contra and Zelda too

lack of sports games that were good was irritating.

Wow, it was so much more colorful then the Genesis, but the controller scared me their were so many buttons. Street fighter quickly changed my view on this

Yes, i bought it used after I had had the Genesis for a few years; an I still have it today

about 30-some
    "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, dosen't go away"

Phillip K. Dick

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

How fitting as I recently reacquired this system.

Oh my..that's tough. Toss up between Super Metroid and Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past.

Super Mario World
    Super Metroid
    Super Punch Out
    Super Mario All Stars
    Legend of Zelda: LttP
    Axelay
    Zombies Ate My Neighbors
    Cool Spot

Surprise: Cool Spot. Graphically stunning, audibly amazing and the gameplay was crisp and clean like the fizzy drink it was based on.
    Infuriate: Super Empire Strikes Back. Great game, tough as nails and the computer nails you with cheap hits.

I think the first time I saw one in action was on a TV commercial. I didn't see one on display or anything but several months after it came out I remember temporarily swapping my TG-16 for a SNES for a while. First game I played on it was Castlevania IV which was very cool. The rotating room blew my socks off. However at the time I was a big Sega fan and what was available for the SNES didn't get me to open my wallet.

I picked one up sometime in either in late 1993 or early 1994. When I worked at Wal-Mart we had a SNES demo kiosk in Electronics and I got to see some really neat stuff. The local game store had a used one for like $60 to $70 so I bought it. Ahh the days of disposable cash and hardly any bills.

Like many of my systems, I've sold the SNES, bought another, sold it, got another and another then sold both. Usually it was due to lack of space and (at the time) lack of interest. Now that I have a house and a dedicated den/game room with all my 16 Bit and older systems it seemed out of place not to have one again. Plus I got a bunch of SNES games for cheap at Goodwill (thanks to the wife, I swear she dislikes my hobby but at the same time eggs me on) so I needed one anyway . And I ain't sellin' it.

Not many. Maybe 5 or 6 SNES games and 2 Super Fami games.

The SNES was never a "major" system for me so there wasn't any major moments that are story-worthy. The only one I can come up with was when I was dating my now wife and I was hanging out at her parents' house along with her sister and her boyfriend while the 'rents were away on vacation. We had an plush chair pushed in front of the TV and we were playing games like Super Empire Strikes Back, Spiderman: Maximum Carnage and Killer Instinct. The chair soon became called the Frumpy Chair as anyone who sat in it would soon spout expletives at the television while playing and getting their cans handed to them. The favorite expletive was the sister as she got wiped out in Killer Instinct: "F*cker, F*cker BITCHBOX!!!"

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

US - Earthbound/Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy 3(6)
    JAP - UFO Kamen Yakisoban

Tetris Attack, Dragonball Z Super Butoden Series/Hyper Dimension, Secret of Mana/Evermore, and a lot more which I don't feel like typing.

At a cousin's place and I played Super Mario World...needless to say the graphics were a lot better than the NES

I had 1 which was stolen, now that I have no concept of "savings" I own about 5 SNESs 2 Originals and 2 SNES 2s

at least 30

My Cousin's Future Husband kicked my ass in street fighter using only 1 punch button...granted I was 11 and he was probably 17 but still no excuses

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, boy, a thread that I can do some real replying to.

This is a tough question, but I am going to have to go with Yoshi's Island. It is by far the best 2D platform game ever released. The replay value is also immense. I have conquered it fully about 3 times, and I still break it out every now and again.

I have many other favourites:

Final Fantasy II (IV): This was my first true RPG, and I got it about 6 months after first getting the snes, back in 1993. The game was so chock full of secrets, that it kept me playing for years. I still try and break it out once a year to see how quickly I can pass it (last year I did it in 12 hours). It is very close to being my favourite snes game.

Super Mario World: Who can miss the first game released for the system. Certainly a high point in the platformer genre.

Umihara Kawase: One of the first Japanese games I ever played, and I am forever greatful for whoever suggested it to me originally. I liked it so much that I imported it. Who can beat the giant sea creatures that perpetually pop up to run into the poor little girl?

Final Fantasy III (VI): Another game in the series, and certainly a classic. I personally enjoyed the non-linear second part of the game, but some may disagree.

Super Slap Shot: Seriously, this is the best sports game on the system. What other hockey game allows you to pit Egypt Vs Israel. The ability to check while handling the puck is priceless, as is the crazy sound effects.

Donkey Kong Country 2: This was the best in the series. There is so much hidden stuff and challenge, that you can play the game for about 10 times as long as the first game. Plus it has some of the best graphics on the snes.

Super Castlevania IV: This was one of the games I sought for the most when I was younger. I think I finally got it in 1997 or so. For being one of the first snes games, it has amazing sound, graphics, control, and most importantly, fun. If you have a game genie, try this code: XXB1-0DDD.

Top Gear 2: This is an awesome racing game. I still remember having an imprint in my thumb from holding the X button too long.

Killer Instinct: Some may be put off by the combo heavy gameplay, but I still enjoy busting it out every now and then to enact a killer combo.

I have many more, but I would just be rambling.

I think the game that surprised me the most was Uniracers. It is the closest thing to Tony Hawk for the snes, and is incredibly fast paced. Another is Umihara Kawase, but see above more what I had to say.

The game that infuriated me the most was not Captain Novolin, as many might suspect. It is Beethoven's 2nd. That game is pure crap beyond belief. But don't think that Captain Novolin is good, because it is pure crap too.

I first saw the snes in some Nintendo Power magazines we picked up at a flea market. I instantly wanted Super Mario World.

I still have the original system that we got for Christmas in 1992.

I haven't counted recently, but I have approximately 90 games. I also own a pal system, and several accessories.

Probably my favourite thing I used to do back in the day was make game genie codes, specifically for Super Castlevania IV. I made tons of codes doing everything from making the boomerang clear everything in the screen to making the graphics all psychadelic. I also experimented with Final Fantasy II, but when I got the internet, I found out that most of the codes I was making were already listed. :P

Another great time was when I first started up my website back in 2001. At the time, I hadn't played too many games, but thanks to the wonders of emulation, I got to play many strange and unique games. It also got me hooked on the system. The snes will never die!
    <Evan_G> i keep my games in an inaccessable crate where i can't play them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Chrono Trigger or one of the FF's.

Bof, Super Punch-Out!, Mario Kart, Street Fighter II, Secret of Mana, Lttp, and a lot more.

Don't really know, though Star Fox absolutely blew me away when it was released, such amazing graphics at the time.

I got this for Christmas in 1994 I think, and what a day, I remember playing hours upon hours of Mario Kart, StarFox, Mario World, and a load of other games with my brother and cousins. Still probably my favorite console.

Yes, and yes.

Up and around 110.

This system has eaten up more time than any other, between the hours of Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger, Breath of Fires, and all the other RPGs, not to mention the amazing multi-player titles. I fondly remember playing Joe and Mac, Mario Kart, Jurassic Park 2, and dozens more of these games with my Brother for hours.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

All righty, time for my input.

- What is your favorite game on this system? Super Metroid

- What are some of your other favorites? Sunset Riders, Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts, Demon's Crest, Super Castlevania IV, Super Mario World, Gradius III, Mega Man X, Kirby Super Star, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

- What games surprised you? Infuriated you? Street Fighter II surprised me. Back in the day when my friend bought it, I was amazed at how similar it was to the arcade port.

- Do you remember the first time you saw the system in action? What game was it? What was your reaction? Store demo at release. It was playing SMW of corse! All I could think of was so many colors and "1337 grapfX".

- Did you own the system "back in the day"? How about now? Unfortunately no. I was a Genesis boy. Of corse I own one today.

- How many games do you have for it? Roughly 25.

- Any stories surrounding the system that you can share with us? Unfortunately no. I have almost zero nostalgia attatchment for the system. Only one of my friends owned it back in the 16-bit era. Everyone else on the block was a SEGA fan. I didn't get to play it often. The most I ever got out of it back then was with SFII, SMW, AlttP, and some Mario Paint.

Not my favorite system, but I do enjoy it quite a bit. The slow processor, however, really gets on my nerves at times. Nintendo, you needed more RAM!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    bow to postulio
    PSN
    MofoicDisaster

There were so many its ridiculouse. if i had to choose ONE... ARGH i just dont know!

Here we go, Mario World, Secret of Mana, Final Fantasy III, TMNT 4, Maximum Carnage, Zelda Link to the Past, Bomberman, Donkey Kong Country.

i was surprised (at the time) by the realistic graphics of Lethal Enforcers, i had the guns and everything. it looked awesome for that age. I was lucky enough not to buy any bad games, but when i found out Secret of Mana 3 wasnt coming out in the state, i was pretty PO'd

The first game i saw on the system was Mario World at my friend's house, probably a couple days after release, needless to say i was blown away, i didnt have a TG16 or Genesis at the time so the best i could compare it to was my NES. My parents didnt hear the end of "i want one!"

My parents finally bought me one after a while, it mustve been '93 or '94. I received the Genesis before i got the SNES (no clue why, i wanted the SNES), after I got the SNES i loved it much much more and it still had some life left in it. Of course i still own it now, not the same one, but one nevertheless.

In my heyday? mustve been around 30 or so, for the life of me i cant remember which they were, now i only own about 12 games, since im a completist, its hard to buy the games i loved, most run about 70-100 each in the condition i want.

I remember now, my parents bought it for me when i broke my leg (7 fractures) so i spent a good 4 months in bed playing it. Nintendo will always have a special place in my heart.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Zeno2112

-Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past

-None really. But sooner or later I'll get around to some of the FF games and Chrono Trigger.

-I thought Killer Instinct looked pretty good for its time. The Mechwarrior series was an exercise in frustration for me.

-It was a demo unit at a mall in California around the time of its launch. So the game, I'm pretty certain, was Super Mario. My reaction was "meh". This was in the dark "intergamer" period of my life between losing my original consoles and becoming a collector. Games did not have a lot of appeal for me at this time.

Not back in the day. I have one left but I'm going to get rid of it soon. It's nothing personal. It's a system I got for cheap and thinking primarily as a collector. The truth is I had no real sentimental attachment to this system so in the interest of making space I've decided (not easily) to let this part of my collection go find new homes.

I had about six and have none now (see above). I'll content myself with emulation if something piques my interest.

No. I just want to say that I'm not an SNES hater by any stretch. My comments above simply reflect the fact that my meager involvement with this system was primarily as a collector and not a gamer, hence the decision to part ways. It this happens to be your favorite system, then more power to you.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: Official SNES/Super Famicom Thread

Final Fantasy III.

Super Metroid, Final Fantasy II, Chrono Trigger, Zelda: A Link to the Past, Super Castlevania IV, Sim City, Actraiser, Pilotwings, Street Fighter II Turbo, Mortal Kombat II, NBA Jam, Super Punchout!!, Super Star Wars, Super Empire Strikes Back, Super Return of the Jedi, Super Mario Kart, Super Mario World, F-Zero, TinStar.

1991 in the PX in Camp Humphries in Korea in the electronics section. Super Mario World. I thought it was too awesome. I went there every day after school for a week until they kicked me out.

My aunt in Florida bought one for my brother and I for Christmas 1993. I still have it with the original controllers in great shape.

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Oobgarm
    PSN
    Oobgarm
    Steam
    Oobgarm

Shadowrun.

Secret of Mana, Pilotwings, F-Zero, Earthbound, Link to the Past, Super Mario World, Ken Griffey Jr. MLB

I never expected to enjoy Secret of Mana or Pilotwings. Super Mario World and its 'special' levels caused me much mental anguish.

A kid I went to school with got an imported system. I played F-Zero on it and was in love instantly.

Yes and Yes, still have my launch model.

110 US releases.

I got in toruble for finding it besfore Christmas and playing it. Imagine my surprise when my mother came home early to find me playing Mario World.
    RIP bargora, you will be greatly missed.That is how we do things on Giedion Prime.