Okay, I've got a chance here to splurge on myself a bit. With my job going well and money coming in at a steady basis, I have a wonderfull chance to make some good money this weekend.

There's a big project at work, a bunch of stuff needs to be QC'd and it's very easy. The pay is time and a half, or $18 a hour. I plan to go in for several hours both Friday and Sat (my normal days off) to get as much as I can, and about 8 hours should net me about $100 after taxes (I'll try to put in a little more.)

Combine that with some savings, and selling my GBA SP on EBay or Amazon (that should net around $50 or so), and I can do something that I've been considering -- picking up a used DS and some games at my local EB.

The question is, do I even want to? I hear it's a lot better for playing GBA games, and I have a PSP as well, but unless I missed some new games, not much out grabs my intrest for a DS. I need to buy at least three games before I'll get one (as I did with the PSP). The new Mario game does'nt intrest me, nor does Feel the Magic.

I'm mostly interested in adventure, strategy, RPG, and simulation games. I know there's some good RPG's coming out eventuly (like Lunar and FF 3), but what are some good games I could get with the system NOW? Is the new Metroid game out yet?

Thanks in advance.