Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ___

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If anyone if looking for a Nanobreaker and has a Gamecube Mega Man Anniversary for trade, PM me.

-Mike

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hit Circuit City Monday morning, one day late. They still had two big bins full of games. Nearly all of the PS2 and XBox games were still in stock for the price, but the bins were nearly wiped clean of Gamecube and GBA games. :\

The only gamecube game left was a Dragonball Z game, with about five copies there. Too bad, since I was hoping to grab Megaman or Warrior Within.

I did grab an extra copy of Amplitude that wandered into the bin. I saw lots of Nanobreaker left... if I'm back in the area later this week, I'll try to grab a copy for anyone here who missed it.

On a sort of off-topic note: they had a bin of $4.99 dvds near the video games, and there must have been ten copies of Dog Day Afternoon there. Certainly a great movie, and a dvd more than worth your $5 if anyone hasn't seen it. Just a heads-up.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ack they were open today, I wanted to go back but guessed they are closed now

**waits for morning**

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) Rogmeister's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I stopped there on my way to a bookstore. Didn't plan on buying anything but did pick up MLB SlugFest Loaded for the XBox. I guess I need to have every baseball game, despite the fact this one's probably a year or two old...

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was first in line at the CC 5 minutes from my house and then I went to another CC about 20 minutes after I finished. The checkout guy was nice enough to take 10 percent off my first purchase because it was $100 or more. I didn't know they were doing that, but I didn't stop him...

My finds are posted in the weekday thread...I spent way too much.
    Currently catching up on PSN, WiiWare, Wii U E-Shop and Xbox Live Arcade exclusives I missed.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A lot of good games on that list are definately worth 9.99, and I'd pick some up if I didn't already own the ones I wanted.
    Oh well, I might still stop in and see if I can pick up something else.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My local CC had many of the games on the list, but I had to search the shelves for them. They put them on the shelves one behind the other in no special order. They also don't have anything on the games to let you know they are one sale. Their add said selected games on sale for $9.99 but there was no list or special bin for those games. Their lack of letting the average customer know what is on sale worked in my favor. I didn't go until Monday the 4th and they still had the games I was looking for. The add also said limit 3, but they let me buy 4.

The ones I was looking for and got were:

Xbox - Chronicals of Riddick
    PS2 - Gladius

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM me if anyone needs ridge racer for the DS.
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Went back again. Suprise suprise Mega Man Anniversary and True Crime Streets of LA were there one copy each for me.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I went to my local Circuit City.

There was a scary pimp thug looking dude and his woman ahead of me, sifting through the bin. It wasn't what I expected - I was thinking it'd be a shelf of games or something, instead all the $9.99 ones were thrown into a giant bin. Very clearance-style.

Anyway, so I got there and rooted through, and in the end it was a choice between Destruction Derby: Arenas, NBA JAM, and XIII. Then I stepped back and thought to myself, "you know, self, when life gives you a choice between Destruction Derby: Arenas, NBA JAM, and XIII, you gotta DO something about it. You've gotta be PROACTIVE".

So I marched right out of the store and up the street to the thrift store, where I drooled over a copy of The Mr. T Game. Its price was also $9.99.

But then life gave me a choice between Mr. T and the MAD Magazine Game, and I only had $11 on me, so I ended up going home and sulking it out to Rez, the game that will suck your moods away.

Something tells me that the Mr. T game would have been far more worthwhile than either/any of the PS2 games. And I don't have anyone to board game with!

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone pick up 007 everything or nothing? Ist it good?

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Default not killing the messenger..Just my searches.

Well, I went to my local Circuit City tonight...and they had crap...All the "left over"stuff in the bins was crap..
    Nothing for me. :/ nothing I'd consider buying for $10.00..
    Not even in the $14-19.99 bin..

DS Ping Pals or something like that..$9.99...Though I want to buy a DS game what am I supposed to do with that..

Not as bad a Toys R Us green tag real crap overpriced sale I saw today..

Blowout Xbox for $19.99.WTF!! I paid $10.00 new a few Months ago..