Thread: Sealed Nes Games

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sealed Nes Games

Sealed Games
    i have a ton of sealed games, heres the list, let me know if you want one or all, makes me no difference

Airwolf
    Alien Asylum
    Anticipation
    Archon
    Arkista's Ring
    Astyanax
    Back to the Future
    Back To The Future II & III
    Bad Dudes
    Bad Street Brawler
    Batman
    Battle of Olympus
    Beetlejuice
    Blaster Master
    Bomberman
    A Boy & His Blob
    Burger Time
    Captain Comic
    Captain Skyhawk
    Castle Quest
    Castlevania III
    Chiller
    Cobra Command
    Code Name Viper
    Cybernoid
    Dance Aerobics
    Darkwing Duck
    Defender II
    Destination Earthstar
    Dick Tracy
    Dino Riki
    Double Dragon II
    Dr. Chaos
    Dragon Warrior
    Duck Tales
    Dynowarz
    Excitebike
    Fantasy Zone
    Fester's Quest
    Friday the 13th
    Gauntlet
    Gauntlet II
    Ghostbusters II
    Goal
    Golf: Challenge Pebble Beach
    Guardian Legend
    Heavy Shreddin
    Hoops
    Hydlide
    Ikari III The Rescue
    Indiana Jones
    Infiltrator
    Iron Sword
    Jaws
    Joust
    Karate Champ
    Karate Kid
    Kid Kool
    Kings of the Beach
    Knight Rider
    Kung Fu
    Legacy of the Wizard
    Legendary Wings
    MTV Remote Control
    M.U.L.E.
    Magmax
    Metal Gear
    Milan's Secret Castle
    Mission Cobra
    Mission Impossible
    Narc
    Nightmare on Elm St.
    Ninja Gaiden
    Ninja Gaiden II
    Operation Wolf
    Orb.3D
    Othello
    P.O.W.
    PA Football
    Pipe Dream
    Platoon
    Rally Bike
    Rambo
    RBI Baseball
    Rescue
    Roadblaster
    Robo Cop
    Robo Warrior
    Rocket Ranger
    Who Framed Roger Rabbit
    Rollerball
    Rolling Thunder
    Skate Or Die
    Skull & Crossbones
    Sky Hunter
    Sky Shark
    Snake Rattle & Roll
    Snakes Revenge
    Solar Jetman
    Street Fighter 2010
    Strider
    Super Mario 3
    Super Spike
    T & C Surf Designs
    Taboo the 6th Sense
    Tag Team Wrestling
    Top Players Tennis
    Willow
    World Wrestling
    Wrestlemania
    Xexyz
    Yoshi
    Castlevania II
    Megaman 3
    Double Dragon
    Bionic Commando
    Disney Adventures in the magic kingdom

you name the price, most are mint, some have some rips, email me

on a further note i'd like to add that i'm not giving these away, if you wish to buy the whole lot, make me an offer, a reasonable one, this wont be the steal of the century but you might save some money if its a game you're looking for.

i didn't really think i had to go into that much detail but i had a guy email me with an offer of 100 for all of them, ya sure, take all my sealed games for about 50 cents a piece, thats what they're worth right? anyways, anything remotely reasonable will be accepted

and i'm new here so email me for the quickest response @ marky_springer@iamwasted.com
    it probably has that somewhere else on the post already but just in case
    and i am on ebay but i haven't sold much just because i dont really like it, the fees, the stupid ppl you run into, but i do have quite a bit of feedback as a buyer
    thanks

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ....

anybody interested at all.............i've only received one email...

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Heck, many people will be interested.. but such a collection will fetch top $$$ anywhere..

but, not trying to be rude of anything, but you don't exactly seem like a person with a lot of credentials behind you.. (low posts, and no eBay feedback).

So unless you come out and tell people you'll ship first, and then wait for $$$.. many people will pass since there will be no way to enforce getting the money back..

Not that I'm saying you're not a honest person.

LK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    shupirate

leonk you havea way with words. And I agree 100 %. I just sent him my short list of games , if he is willing to ship them to me (I recommended that he send it so that I have to sign for the package). I will pay upon receipt of them

I will let you know what he says

"SuperFly 98"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

You need to let the people know what dollar ammount you are looking for.

If you had prices you expected to get next to each game you WOULD get many more emails. Just reading your first post it sounds like you want top dollar and so many people just don't bother to email you esp because they don't know who you are.

Adam

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well first of all, i dont want a million dollars for this collection, i just dont need it
    no i dont have pictures of all of these games, but if you email me and give me a day, i can get them to you.......maybe not even a day, it just depends how much time i have to dig through these things.

and as far as pricing goes, i like the entertainment of seeing how much people will offer me, because......i can count a couple games that ppl are willing to give me $10 for........some of those games i have seen go for 20, 50, 75, 150, and 400 on ebay.........not to say you are going to give me that, if i wanted that then i'd just go through the hastle of ebay. but i'm obviously not giving these games away, so say 20 for an avg game and more for something else.....less if you buy more? its not really pricing i can put on paper, its what i need to get out of these things because i obviously didn't get them for free
    but i'll look into shipping with conformation, if anybody can help me out here.........i could use it

i must admit i haven't had to deal with much shipping things, received alot of things but not shipped to somebody else a lot.

is there anything else anybody would like me to clear up? plz leave a msg here of email me so i can straighten more out if needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    shupirate

you seem like a nice enough guy. However, I do not think buyers on this board are going to pay outlandish prices for your games. And as far as just feeling us out to see what prices you will get, is again a waste of your time and ours.

What you need to do is 2 things:

1. Build some credibility in this group by having one or two successful transactions. We have all seen new users pop up with their terrific deals or hard to find games for low prices. Only to take someones money and fall off the face of the earth. Its a sad truth.

2. Set your prices NOW. If you want to sell or trade here than you need to establish what it is you want. I have sold many items (games & guides) I post them up at a reasonable price that I can accept.
    This is not ebay. So if you want a bidding war or you want to try and make TOP DOLLAR. Go to ebay www.ebay.com

As for the shipping. Find some sturdy boxes. Pack the games/items/whatever so they cannot get damaged or smooshed in shipping.
    Take the bus, car, bike,modem,skateboard or rollerblades down to the local postoffice. Be sure to use neat handwriting and ask that the item be sent delivery confirmation. There is a small slip they will attach to the box. That will have a long number on the side. You get a portion of the slip. You can then track that package by visiting www.usps.com (click tracking)

If you set some prices that are reasonable, you will get some buyers. But you will need to build credibility. This board is a community, people know each other here. Some people visit each other outside of these boards. We meet at conventions and even send eachother gifts at Christmas

We may argue or fight amoungst ourselves sometimes but in the end , its like a family. If you wish to join the community than you need to not screw people. Bottom Line.
    Good Luck

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default on a further note

i can accept some trades for these, i'm not really into much but NES right now and some Atari 2600......i've been looking into the xbox, but its just an option, and yes, i'll ship first, as long as people on this board can vouch you are trustworthy, and from reading the sticky, i think its about everybody, nearly anyways........but......its just an option

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

nesuser2:

You have to post prices next to the games.. saying you want ~20$ per game is just wrong..

You see, most of the games (85-95%) of the games you listed are very common ones (C+ ---> F) rating!! So as you can imagine, one will never pay 20$US for them.. (~17 games you have listed, I also own in fully shrink version, and I payed about 5-7$CDN for each.. or 3-5$US!!)

So .. post prices.. if someone who is looking for a particular game finds it on your list, for a reasonable amount.. they'll e-mail you.

And to top it off, think of the $$$ you'll save selling here over eBay (which in many cases costs 10-15% when all is done in charges!)

LK

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default wow.....

no, i'm not feeling you out for prices, i was just hoping to get rid of some of these so i dont have to post them on ebay, and so far i was working on tryin to figure things out around here cuz it looks like you have a nice forum, but so far(48 hours later) i dont feel welcome, lets say, at all. i guess i was too vague, i needed information on how to go about shipping with conformation, and everything else should be just fine. i dealt with a guy in maryland, check out my feedback on ebay, twinturbo-mike is his id, feel free to email him, as far as i know he should be pretty willing to vouch that i can pack and the game was in great shape. and even at that i will still ship and then you can pay.

and whats with feeling you guys out? i have received 2 emails from users interested, they have requested megaman 3, chiller, excitebike, bionic commando, and dragon warrior.......of the ones i can think of off the top of my head, and both offers were around $10 a game and well i'm sorry to think i should be able to get more out of them when i get $125 for one of those games on ebay and i already watched one go on ebay for $400, no, i dont want top dollar i just dont like filling out all the forms on ebay to sell but i guess if i have to i will, and i dont think its too wrong to ask for atleast 50% of what i can get on ebay, i'd really like to get to know all of you, but i haven't even attempted a transaction with any of you and you're already taking me to the slaughter house. hopefully we can get this settled and trade-buy/sell

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

One thing I would reccomend is to sign up for Paypal www.paypal.com it will allow people to feel alot safer when dealing with you. Don't take it personaly either, some people are just being alot more careful because RECENTLY there have been some scammers, not to say that you are one. Im just curious to know what game you fell is worth $400? Personaly I think that Megaman 3 is not worth more then $20 sealed.
    Good traders 1st post on 2nd page

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    shupirate

nobody is trying to make you feel unwelcomed.

Most people on these boards sell items for very little profit. If I post up items that I have extra off. Personally, I try to sell them for the least amount that I can accept, on these boards.

If I think I can get top dollar on ebay, than I will sell them on ebay.

I made you the offer of 10.00 a game. Why ? because for all I know you paid 99 cents a game and making 9 bux a game x10 games is a 90.00 profit.

You keep quoting what you can get on ebay and I think you really cannot use that as a guide.

You have some nice games. I would be interested in, but I am not sure if you want 10.00 a game or 100.00 a game.

When you decide , let us know

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default maybe i figured it out

ok, well let me start by saying, i dont feel as unwelcome as i did before, but.....now........i thought everybody saw excitebike go for $372 to be exact. atleast thats what my memory says, 372 or 472. ok so you cant use ebay as a price guide. i think the difference between what i want and what you people want is very simple. you think because a game is an F, if cant be worth anything, which is what i would think too.....but thats not what i think now, a sealed copy of any mega man game is worth $100+. i got many offers to end the auction early for $75 but rejected them all.
    so, i will put in whatever two cents i can add on this board, but for now i'm gonna wander my way through ebay. i'm putting 8 games up tonight. or atleast i hope to. Dragon Warrior, Kung Fu, Karate Champ, Anticipation, Goal, Dance Aerobics, Castlevania III, and Karate Kid.
    if anybody is interested, thats where they will be

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I haven't checked ebay for all these games recently, but I do check pretty often and the only games in that lot that would probably bring more than $20 are Excitbike, Kung Fu(because they're oringinal black boxes) and Megaman 3 ....other than that, I'd have to agree with everyone and say $10 a piece is pretty fair. I also think you may be mistakin about one of these games bringing $400, Dragon Warrior 4 sealed brings under $200 on ebay, A sealed stadium Events or Pansian, would bring $400, but other then the top 5 rare games,you won't get that kind of money. Complete excitebike's go for around $10, same for Kung Fu...Megaman 3 will bring more like $25, so I could see a sealed bring maybe $50 on ebay. We're not trying to rip on you, or atleast I'm not, I'm just trying to inform you.

yes excitebike did bring a ridiculus price once, but that's not a regularity, even on ebay.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i want that bionic commando and chiller...

oh, and i saw the sealed excitebike go for near 400, i seriously doubt the winning bidder paid for it.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

some honest advise...they way lot auctions have been going...if you put up an auction that says 120 or so sealed nes games and you can get a picture of this lot up, the crazys will come out from nowhere and you'd probably do quite well...the only problem is getting stuck with a crazy that won't pay

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default i can see what all of you are saying....

i think you are right, alot of games wont bring a whole lot, but i have a link here, and nobody, can really count this as official, as i'm sure most people with any web design skills could draw up ebay pretty well but i have this link......

http://www.angelfire.com/pq2/yoichi/ebikeebay.html

but if anybody wants to email the buyer of this auction, i would be more than interested to see if he actually went through with it? i'm not interested enough to email him though

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: maybe i figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by nesuser2
    i thought everybody saw excitebike go for $372 to be exact. atleast thats what my memory says, 372 or 472.
    Most of the people here haved seen that Excitebike auction.

You are not "unwelcome" here, just remember that your message have been saw and read by many "experienced collectors" who know well their stuff. That's why you seem suprized by the reply you got.

ok so you cant use ebay as a price guide. i think the difference between what i want and what you people want is very simple. you think because a game is an F, if cant be worth anything, which is what i would think too.....but thats not what i think now, a sealed copy of any mega man game is worth $100+. i got many offers to end the auction early for $75 but rejected them all.
    I don't trust epay as a price guide too. Price fluctuated to much to get a "real" idea of the value of something, especially, when the price of something skyrocket because two crazy bidders get into a "bidding war". I'm an hardcore NES collector but i'm not the kind who will dump a boatload of money for sealed especially when they are commun-uncommun, hell, i still can find sealed game at my local flea for 5$. Maybe if the game was in the "rare" range i can understand someone who will offer or bid high for it, but even that, i saw sealed Action 52 that never reached the 100$. That Megaman can reached high price because it's a popular game period, also the "original black box" can reach high because there was the first game on the market for the NES.[/quote]
    Oh eBay! you are such a pain, I am addicted to you like crack cocaine. You offer things I cannot find in stores,You are the pimp, and we are all your whores.

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Re: maybe i figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by sniperCCJVQ
    Quote Originally Posted by nesuser2
    i thought everybody saw excitebike go for $372 to be exact. atleast thats what my memory says, 372 or 472.
    Most of the people here haved seen that Excitebike auction.
    I hadn't thats why I had no idea which game he thought could bring close to $400
    Good traders 1st post on 2nd page

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    WastingOrpheus

Well if you don't want to ebay them send me an email I'll buy the lot.

Buyatari@aol.com