Thread: Question about Menace Beach cart colors?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Question about Menace Beach cart colors?

Can someone further calify what the differences in the cart? I read the guide and i really don't understand what it means. I also would like to know how much each cart color would be worth respectably, i understand the guide lists $45, but is that for all cart colors?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    achika
    PSN
    portnoyd

The cart comes in blue, typical of games like Baby Boomer and Raid 2020. The cart comes in black, which is typical of the Wisdom Tree games. The contest label is this: On the back, where there are usually warnings about don't drop this in water, dont stick your tongue on it, etc, there are contest rules for the promotion Color Dreams did called the Pot of Gold.

Pot of Gold, to be brief, was played by getting past, I believe, the first level. If your cart was winner, you would get a screen saying so. Otherwise, no screen.

Anyway, contest rules in place of warning label. If you want to nitpick, there's yet another variant: winning contest label cart versus losing contest label cart.

As far as value, I haven't been following the black at all. Just blue, because, well, I haven't seen black up recently. It will at least get the blue value, and any more than that depends on how aggressive the competition is for it. You can get away with it for standard blue price, it is not a far out scenario.

But if you're looking for a max to pay, $75 is where I'd cut it off. They are rare, but not extremely rare that you'll be sitting out a year waiting for the next one.

dave