Hello everyone, this is the first major sale thread I've put up here. I've had some dealings with other forum members (see my feedback thread) and I have a perfect eBay record (same username). All payments are accepted by PayPal or MO. Anyway, on with the sale!

All items are complete unless stated otherwise (that's pretty much all I'll pick up anymore). All prices are SHIPPED in the US, otherwise, ask me first. Prices are not set in stone, I welcome any and all offers and questions, but make no guarantees.

This stuff is broken up into 2 lots because I'm selling some things for a friend.

Remember, all prices are SHIPPED. (In the US of A.)

Lot 1

Pics 1

Pics 2

Genesis - Master of Monsters - Complete and MINT, the manual looks like it's never been touched. Make an offer on this, it might end up on eBay because of the condition, but I wanted to offer it here first.
MoM Pic

Gamecube
Prince of Persia - $17
Prince of Persia 2 - $17
FIFA 2003 - $12

PS2 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - $35 (Disc has some minor scuffing, but I'm pretty anal about things)

GBA - Sword of Mana MINT - SOLD

NDS - Spider-Man 2 MINT - SOLD

PS1
- Azure Dreams - $18 (Disc has light scuffing, but again, I'm a tough grader)

Xenosaga Episode II Limited Edition Strategy Guide w/ Soundtrack CD - $16

Lot 2

Gamecube

Prince of Persia - $17
Luigi's Mansion (Player's Choice) - $11
SNK vs. Capcom 2EO - $16 (Has some sticker gunk on the case and a price tag on the manual. I hate KB Toys.)
Viewtiful Joe - $12
Eternal Darkness - $10
Super Smash Brothers Melee - $20

Gamecube Pics

SNES - Illusion of Gaia - $13 - Box is in good shape, but manual is missing back cover and cart had a sticker on the back at one point, but it's in good shape. Pics of all that below

Everything
Box
Manual
Cart

DVDs

Cowboy Bebop
Sessions 1 & 3 ONLY, the others are sold.

$14 each or $26 for both.

Beboy Lot

Neon Genesis Evangelion
Collections 1-6 (Episodes 1-20) - Discs 2, 3, 4 missing inserts (I assume they are missing, that's how I got them), and there are two small cuts from box cutters on disc 1 and disc 6, everything pictured below.

$7 each or $42 for the lot.

Neon Genesis
Cut 1
Cut 2

Transformers

Season 1 - Vol. 1-3 - SOLD

The Super Mario Brothers Super Show - Mario's Greatest Movie Moments - $18

(This disc has 2 episodes of the Zelda cartoon on it!)

Rest of the DVDs