Ever had a great idea for a game? Or perhaps played through a series of games and thought of a great storyline for a sequel?

Well, I do all the time!

Example I - Bulldog have been known to make a few great sim games in the past. The Theme Park series, as well as the fabulous Theme Hospital...

Well, I thought it would be great if they continued the series with "Theme School" or perhaps "Theme Supermarket" - They could run in much the same way as Theme Park and Theme Hospital, and could be very enjoyable!

Example II - "Ultimate Final Fantasy"

Wouldn't it be cool if Square-Enix decided to make a Final Fantasy game where all previous games are celestially joined?

In one Solar system, numerous worlds exist, all in different periods of evolution... One would be from FFVII, another perhaps from FFX...

THe whole universe is in peril, and characters from all previous games will have to join forces in order to stop the ultimate evil from destroying everything!

As most FF games share similar styles (Ie, class's and job system Etc) it would be easy to encompass all past games into one set in the future of all of the games...