I am selling the second known existing copy of the Lynx TNT Terry proto that K3V sold here a couple weeks ago. It's time for me to let somebody else have a chance to own this.

K3V did such a good job at describing it, I'll just be lazy and quote what he wrote (the pictures are also from Kevin's post - but the cart and it's contents are the same as his):

I've got for sale an alpha copy of the unreleased Lynx Bomberman clone, TNT Terry. This cart was received as a demo for JagFest 98 and was also shown off at JagFest 99. In the game, you can run around, set off bombs, blow up rocks and enemies (which look just like you). There is only one style of play field, though more were in development. This is one of two known copies to exist. Here are some shots:

More information can be had at http://home.planet.nl/~lsimonis/lynx/tntterry/.

-END QUOTE

As a bonus, I'm throwing in the other stuff that I originally received along with the cart. (The cart itself has been tested and works, the bonus items have not been tested.) The bonus items appear to be hardware to assist programming the Lynx. Sorry, I don't have a picture of them, but they are two loose chips labelled "downloader" and a cable that appears to connect from a computer's serial port to the Lynx. The cable looks to be a homemade job, with two wires soldered to the back of the serial connector.
Again, I have never tested these, and would not know what to do with them if I did. These have been virtually untouched since I got them in 1998.

Please send any offers to h956684@niagarac.on.ca

I know that you guys don't know me on this board, but K3V will vouch for me.

Thanks,
Dave Homenuck