But I won't say which one. The purpose of this thread is not to attract people to my auctions but to let others know of one scumbag who uses two different eBay names, and what he's trying to do.

One of my auctions is for two items (one of which routinely sells on eBay for over $20 ALONE), and in the last few hours I have received one offer to buy it now for $10 - when the item wasn't even listed as such!

Q: WILL YOU DO A 10 DOLLAR BUY IT NOW
A: Dear 420pinballer, no. Additionally, requesting that I sell the item outside of the already-specified listing is against eBay policy, and you have been reported to the proper moderators. Have a nice day.

Yes, I printed his eBay name. A while later I get ANOTHER question, which goes like so:

Q: i asked you to add a buy it now.. how is that breaking any rules..
A: You are requesting me to change the format of my auction. I will not do such a thing. You're basically trying to beat other prospective bidders from even attempting to buy the item. I will let the auction go on unchanged - and if the item does not get a high price, well, I'll just have to live with that. I'd rather have someone buy the item legitimately than to allow someone like you to perpetuate such a scam. You should be ashamed of yourself.

The fun thing was that the guy used a DIFFERENT name to ask the question! The user name was niremor.

I've already blocked those two usernames from bidding on my items. I won't tolerate such actions in my auctions.

Why yes, I am an evil bastard. Damn skippy.