Hi folks,

Okay, so I carefully read the guidelines and have written what I hope is a post that won't violate them.

Before I begin I would like to say that I have a very good feedback rating on eBay and I do make certain that everything I sell is exactly as it is described. http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=vixenkit

I have sold some rare gaming items to folks who are here on this board and as I have not asked their permission to do so, I won't drop their names. So if they see this, hopefully would be willing to vouch as to my validity. ^_^

Pics are available upon request.

I have several PSX debug units for sale. Three are CIB and they include controllers, cables and instructions. Two of those are NTSC, and one is PAL. All CIB units are blue. Asking $400 for NTSC, $300 for the PAL. One CIB sold. PAL pending.

The rest are as follows:

Three Green debugging units, no controllers, just power cables. Asking $200 each, OBO. One sold. Two left.

Five fully-functioning blue units, no controllers, just power cables. Asking $175 each, OBO. Three sold. Two left.

One blue unit with a graphic glitch that you can only see when booting and in the main menu (seems to be something resident in the hardware) that includes a power cable. Asking $50 because of the glitch. SOLD

One blue unit that does has a bad video output (no video, sound only) that includes a power cable. Asking $25. SOLD

Payment method is preferred to be PayPal. Easiest to work with.

Please PM me with any questions, or for details of payment, etc. Thank you for looking! ^_^