Thread: 3DO rumor mill titles

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default 3DO rumor mill titles

I don't see these in the Advance guide. The online guide is down right now, but I wanted to post these before I forget about it.

These are in an EA catalog that comes w/ Shockwave called "10 Great Reasons Why You Need Another 3DO Game". Box art and screen shots are included. I will post the descriptions:

Worldbuilders, Inc.
    "As the CEO of Worldbuilders, Inc., you specialize in the art and science of terraforming planets. Stake your claim, then use your drone ships to work the sector - or to prey on competitors who stray too close. View the results in stunning 3-D rendered graphics and actual NASA video animation. Unique 3DO system effects like light sourcing, depth of field, texture mapping, and compact video images will take you to the farthest reaches of the galaxy."

Peter Pan: A Storypainting Adventure
    "EA Kids' Story Painting Adventures are a totally new concept in kids' software. With the help of the Paintbox Pals, a set of "living" paint tools, children become the "hands of the animator" to affect the events in Peter Pan's classic tale from start to finish. Quick - a pirate is blocking Peter's path! Choose one Paintbox Pal and paint the pirate into a witch (and watch him fly away) or choose another and draw his sword into a tasty banana. With 30 scenes and hundreds of possible events, Peter Pan is the first truly interactive storybook. For ages 5 to 9.

PGA Tour Golf is in there too but I assume it's the same game as PGA Tour 96.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes and there are also a few Euro-only games (defcon 5, Primal Rage), but European is not listed. I once tried to make a list, but it's hard to find out which games are European and which not. So I stopped trying.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by sharp
    Yes and there are also a few Euro-only games (defcon 5, Primal Rage), but European is not listed. I once tried to make a list, but it's hard to find out which games are European and which not. So I stopped trying.
    Well I can give you a "not"...Primal Rage did come out over here (but not Defcon 5).