Thread: [XBox Pal] Need confirmations of game releases.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default [XBox Pal] Need confirmations of game releases.

There are some games that have been reviewed and given release dates but I've never actually managed to find a real copy of the game anywhere. Basically I'm wondering if these games got such bad reviews that they just either got canned or just very few copies ever made the stores.

Drome Racers (AKA Lego Drome Racers) - PC, GC & PS2 versions are out there but what about the announced and reviewed PAL XBox release?

Pulse Racer - Was ment to be an XBox exclusive but seems more like an XBox elusive as I've not tracked down proof of a PAL release for it dispite several mag having reviewed it.

ATV Quad Power Racing 3 - AKA 'ATV Offroad Fury 3' from Acclaim due Sept '03 and was reviewed in at least one magazine but seems to have just disappeared into limbo.

Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers - also from Acclaim/Battlebourne release was delayed due to a dispute between the companies and the games seems to have slipped into limbo despite it having appeared on one of the Euro ebay's it seems that those may have only been promo/review version and not an actual release copies.

Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee - A US copy was released and it a PAL copy exsists in New Zealand & Australia, but this is more to find if any other European countries get it or is this a third NZ/Aust exclusive?

I'm sure others will pop up as I work through the list too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well, we didn't get any of those games at our store except maybe Godzilla, can't remember
    -Jan

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hope some of this information helps. All information is for the UK/European gamers only. What's odd is that I have screenshots for all of these games on the Xbox. I don't know why they were not released on or shortly after the estimated dates.

Drome Racers - no Xbox version released
    Pulse Racer - was supposed to be released in Q1 2003, but it was dropped for whatever reason
    ATV Quad Power Racing 3 - Estimated release was supposed to be Spring 2005. not sure if it's still being developed or simply dropped.
    Combat Elite: WWII Paratroopers - PC version due Oct. 14, Xbox & PS2 release date Q1 2006
    Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee - supposed to be released in Spring 2003, but wasn't. Again, not sure why. Only the GC version is out.
    </img>
    See my Xbox mods HERE.