Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default <

<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Right... do you have any pictures, information, etc. on what you supposedly purchased rights to? And do you have a pic of your Dragon Hopper cart that is "47%" complete? What, did they measure the length of source code that they used to make your copy with the final source, and there's exactly 47% of the total amount of source in your copy. But, the guy that was counting pages was hot so he turned his fan on and accidently shredded both sources... is that what happened?

I hate to tell you, but if you paid any money to Intelligent Systems, you got ripped off. But I know that you didn't, because they won't deal with anyone directly, you have to go through Nintendo (I've tried, and lots of other people have too). That'd be like going to Microsoft to buy rights to Doom III, because it was developed using Visual C++ on a Windows PC...

And if you did purchase rights to this game, Nintendo does still have it... I suggest you go back up to Washington and knock on Mr. N's door and demand that he gives you what you bought. And if that doesn't help, I'm sure for the right price (several tens of thousand $$$s would be my guess), I could talk someone into selling it to you.

And could you explain to me why you'd buy rights to a 10 year old baseball game???

So, maybe if you actually present us with some actual evidence (a picture of your cart with a screenshot of the game, other productions your group has had a part in, etc.), then maybe we'd (or at least I'd) take this seriously. And if you do have a "47%" complete cart, I know several collectors that'd be interested in buying it.

DogP
    Virtual Boy Lives @ Project: VB

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default RE:

<<

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What is the name of this publishing company anyway?