Long story short I am a huge RE fan.

So much so that I am looking to get all the RE titles imported from Japan as they were originally before being edited and censored. And maybe this will open me up to more import gaming...

First and most important question: I know I'll need a Japanese system to play these so if I get say a Japanese Gamecube will I be able to just hook it up and play? I'm assuming that it being NTSC will mean it will work on my Canadian TV. Secondly, will I nead any kind of electrical adapter or do they have the same outlets/voltage/etc... in Japan?

Second question, does anyone here have any of the Biohazard titles? And if so without spoiling too much, would you say this is a worthy investment? (remember I AM a diehard fan) or in other words am I only gonna get a few extra cutscenes or a few seconds tagged onto some cutscenes? Cause from what I've heard there were a LOT of things changed when it was brought over here, such as zombie babies, gorier cutscenes, and general ultra-violence being toned down.
But then I've heard a LOT of things that turn out to be just exaggerations!

And lastly, when Capcom re-released 2,3, and CV:X for the GCN, did they also do it overseas? cause if this does turn out to be something I'll do, for simplicity's sake I'd like to stick to getting the GCN titles, because thats where the core of the story is. Otherwise I'd be better off getting a Japanese PS2.

Alex Kidd