After finding out how many others of you out there now own the game, I thought we should start a thread like this. Basically, here are the rules:
If a trick is already posted here, no need to repost.
Uh, that is the only rule I guess. I will start with mine.

Fast XP for Disc:
This is a combination of a glitch and something I found out after messing with the game. I just started a new game 2 days back, and my dog had no xp in disc at all. Within about 20 minutes, I won 1st in the beginner tourney and the open tourney. Here is how you do it:

First, take about 5 minutes to let the dog get used to using the disc in the house. You can't get much distance, and my dog wasn't even bringing the disc back in the house. Just keep cracking at playing with the disc with the dog for about 5 minutes (making sure to pet the dog everytime it brings the disc back).

After those 5 minutes are up, take it on a walk to the park. Pull out the disc again and play with the dog until it gets tired. Put a new collar on the dog after that. The game will save. Just turn your game off at this point and restart the game. You will start back off in the house, but the xp you earned in the park will stay. Give the dog some water and then take it out to the park again (this is the glitch that allows you to takr your dog to the park over and over again).

You can essentially do this for more than 20 minutes, but that is all I did it for. Everytime you go back to the park, just keep throwing the disc. Make sure that you are not chucking the disc to the end of the park until the dog actually is able to catch it very well. What I did was threw the disc about halfway out, and the dog would jump and catch it. Just keep throwing it about halfway out until the dog jumps to catch it everytime, and then throw it all the way out. It is alright if the dog doesn't catch it every time you throw it all the way out, because for some unexplained reason, they are much better at catching once you hit the competition. I was using a Shih Tzu when I did it, so I know that a golden retreiver or something could probably do this much faster.