Hello, everyone.

Brandon Cobb here, president of Super Fighter Team. We are the company responcible for the production of Beggar Prince, the new Sega Genesis RPG. I wanted to stop by the good ol' Digital Press forum and announce that Super Fighter Team will now be handling the publishing of the game, and all orders will be accepted through our website just as soon as the game is 100% ready for release. This change in plans is not going to hurt the actual product at all, as all production arrangements were made through me, using my own personal business contacts which are completely unrelated to OlderGames. What you can unfortunately expect however is a slight delay before we begin taking orders, but rest assured the end product will be well worth the wait.

Beggar Prince will retail at $40.00 per copy. Each copy will consist of a high-quality color instruction manual and a professionally produced cartridge (NTSC & PAL compatible) enclosed within a plastic clam-shell case complete with color insert.

At Super Fighter Team, we are 100% dedicated to quality. The first Sega Genesis game to be professionally released in years, Beggar Prince will have the same shine & shimmer of a big-budget Genesis title. I believe our asking price of $40.00 to be a fair one, especially considering what all will come with the game along with the fact that Genesis cartridges / cases / boxes are difficult and costly to have produced BRAND NEW (which ours will be) these days.

I would like to personally thank everyone here for being supportive throughout the waiting period, and an extra special thanks to everyone at the CGE2K5 who played Beggar Prince and shared their thoughts about it with me. We'll do our best to amaze you with this release. That, I promise you.

Never let dreams die!