BACKSTORY:

Anyone remember Bust A Move? No, not the one with Bub & Bob, the Rhythm Action game for PS1. I bought it when it was released IN JAPAN and paid 60.00 for the game and 50.00 to get my PS1 modded at Microplay just so I could play this awesome game. Then it was released in the US as Bust A Groove, I bought that too! Also imported the sequal and bought the US sequal. Hardcore fan.

Well, about 4 years ago I heard about Dance Summit 2001, a PS2 game that was a BRAND NEW Bust A Move Sequel! I bought a PS2 shortly after that...and waited.....and waited........and waited............

...yet it never came to the US, and it wasn't as easy to mod a PS2 to play a import games, and was pretty damn expensive. I didn't have the money to throw away like I did in the PS1 days, I still don't! Well, after 4 years, I figured I could pick up the game cheap somewhere, so I scoured eBay completed auctions...the game still hits 40.00 shipped and there was only 2-3 on eBay in the last 3 months. There was a BIN for one, 42.00 shipped complete, I knew I had to nab it now or never, because I wasn't getting one any cheaper!

Now, I have the game coming, should be here next week. After all these years I finally have it! But wait. Ummm...I CAN'T PLAY IMPORTS! Oh no. Thing is, I kinda tapped out almost all my current "spending limits" buying the game! So here's where I need some help.

WHAT I WANT TO BUY:

I need SOMETHING that will let me play this game. I've heard of many solutions, swap disks w/ slide tools, gamesharks, action replays, flip top lids, mod chips, HDLoaders, something with a magnet inside your PS2 disk drive, etc. etc. I don't care what I have to do, I just want to play this game and I want to be able to play it relatively inexpensive...preferably a solution for about 10.00-15.00

I have the original fat PS2 from about 4 years ago.

Hopefully someone can help me play this game, because God knows I've waited long enough.