I'm selling my PSP system (firmware is 2.0, so you can do all that good homebrew stuff through rollback), which includes a 1 GB stick, Logitech PlayGear Case, Logitech PlayGear Stealth Headphones w/ 2 new sets of tips and three games. The three games are all complete and in excellent condition: Metal Gear Ac!d, Lumines and Twisted Metal: Head On (sealed). It also includes the box/instruction manual and charger. None of the other "value pack" crap is included, but it's basically useless anyway (woooo, sweet 32 MB stick that was ).

Everything is in excellent condition. The PSP's screen has some scratches that can be seen when put up to certain viewing angles; they don't interfere with gameplay at all, however. Also, the Logitech Case is covered in scratches, since it has been dutifully protecting the PSP.

I also have a few other things lying around my house, including Rise of Nations/Rise of Nations: Thrones in Patriots (both CIB), Deus Ex: Invisible War Promo for Xbox, Deus Ex: The Conspiracy Promo for PS2 and Donkey Kong Country 2 (GBA)

PM me with offers.

Trade wise, I'm looking for computer parts, and only new ones at that. On my want list is a Leadtek nVidia 6800 GT PCI-E 16x, 2 GB of DDR 184 Pin RAM (Corsair and absolutely NOT value ram), AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Venice, BFG nForce 4 motherboard (PCI-Express, socket 939 for Athlon 64) and a few other pieces (such as Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers and a Sound Blaster Xtreme or w/e the hell they're called Gamer Edition Sound Card). For trades, I'll only deal with people in the US. I am also interested in trading for F.E.A.R., Half Life 2: Game of the Year and Shadow of the Colusses. The two games mentioned first MUST be new, because of serial key issues. Additionally, I'm looking for a few CDs/DVDs (Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Ben Folds, Ben Lee, Boston, AC/DC, to give you an idea of the music I like), a copy of Windows XP Professional (new, no bootleg shit please)

If you're interested in just purchasing it straight up, please send me serious offers via PM. I accept Paypal only. I'll ship worldwide, but if you're not in the US, I will only send it via EMS, fully insured -- I'm not dicking around with potential problems in the mail.

I'll get pictures later, one digi cam's battery is dead at the moment, and the other digi cam is MIA.