Quote Originally Posted by kevin_psx
Quote Originally Posted by gepeto
From a tech point of view I don't care what the ps3 puts out the with proper programming the xbox 360 will be able to do it.

Than why does the PS3 metal gear solid demo look soooooo much better than any of the X360 demos? All the 360 character models look like freaking toys with their extremely shiny skin. The Metal Gear Solid demo is the r03Kers! Makes the 360 look like previous gen.

sorry couldn't resist
Konami has always put out a great looking Metal Gear game
I'm sure when the konami team work on the game for the 360 i'm sure it will look just as great. But i'm not impressed with Demo presentation video I want to see it running in a machine with a controller in hand being played.

I give microsoft all the credit in the world for being honest they come to the expo shows with real PLAYABLE games not what will be. They could have very well played the just video of what it will look like game. remember the Ps2 expo that show the old mans face, the emotion engine hype, did sony even come close to the hype specs of the ps2. I think not. I am from the will believe when I really see it group.