Thread: WTB Valkyrie Profile PSX

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB Valkyrie Profile PSX

Hey Guys.

Can anyone help me find this game in mint condition? Trying to avoid ebay if possible. Thanks
    Currently Looking For :
    Magical Chase TG16 Manual
    TG16 Order of the Griffon Complete Mint
    TG16 Chew Man Fu Complete Mint
    PAL Dreamcast Samba De Amigo - Box
    Dragon Warrior 2 - Mint Box, Dragon Warrior 1 - 4 Mint Maps, Dragon Quest Guide Books

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ebay is the best place. I just sold mine last weekend on ebay and it was like new.

Plus you just missed a brand new factory sealed one on ebay the week before.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PS1Expert
    Ebay is the best place. I just sold mine last weekend on ebay and it was like new.

Plus you just missed a brand new factory sealed one on ebay the week before.
    Nah i dont want or need a sealed one i want to play it, but i do want a mint one... was hoping i could get one for a reasonable price aswell
    Currently Looking For :
    Dragon Warrior 2 - Mint Box, Dragon Warrior 1 - 4 Mint Maps, Dragon Quest Guide Books

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what are you looking to spend on it sir?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by muteboy
    what are you looking to spend on it sir?
    great question as little as possible but realistically most likely anywhere from 40 - 80 ( i think thats a fair range ) ? If not let me know what you think might be a fair price for this game

Cheers
    Currently Looking For :

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok i did some searching and supposedly these stores have copies of the game used. I just put into two post codes i knew, one for CA and one for NY.. and these stores came up as having copies.

If anyone is near these stores id be most greatful if they could look and see if the game is there.. im overseas otherwise id do it myself I can look more on the gamestop site, but heres the list so far

Gamestop
    The Marketplace (F)
    39450 10th Street West
    Palmdale, CA 93550
    (661) 265 7993

Gamestop
    Packwood west
    4237 s Mooney Blvd
    Visalia, CA 93277
    (559) 636 2745

Gamestop
    Tower Square S/C
    51-06 B Northen Blvd
    woodside, NY 11377
    (718) 565 5842

Gamestop
    Queens Center (f)
    91-41 Queens Blvd
    Elmhurts, NY 11373
    (718) 533-1993

Gamestop
    THe HUb
    166 Fulton Avenue
    Hemstead, NY 11514
    (516) 739 - 2631

Babbages
    Ocean County Mall
    1201 Hooper Avenue
    Space #1022
    Toms River, NJ 08753
    (732) 349 -6490

Gamestop
    Doylestown Point
    1661 Easton Road
    Warrington, PA, 18976
    (215) 918-2923

Gamestop
    Aramingo Super Ctr
    2539 E Castor Avenue
    Store #1
    Philadelphia, PA 19134
    (215) 288-0248

Gamestop
    RiverView Plaza
    17124 Fort Street
    Wyandotte, MI 48192
    (734) 284 7928

Gamestop
    Westland Center
    35000 West Warren
    Westland, MI 48185
    (734 762 4982

Gamestop
    Livonia Mall
    29542-D Seven Mile Road
    Livonia, MI, 48152
    (248) 615 4481

Gamestop
    MOrse Road Plaza
    1704 MOrse Road
    Columbus, OH 43229
    (614) 880 9207

Gamestop
    Sugarcreek crossing
    5820 Wilmington Pike
    centerville, oh 45459
    (937) 436 5097
    Currently Looking For :

ServBot (Level 11) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Steam
    calthaer

One time I called a Gamestop that said (on their website) they had a copy of Valkyrie Profile and asked if they had it. The employee said "Oh yeah, we do!" and I said "You do?"

Then he said, like a punk / brat / snotball, "No."

One reason why I rarely shop at such a place. You should probably call the stores yourself to see if they actually have the game.
    You are startled by a grim snarl. Before you, you see 1 Red dragon. Will your stalwart band choose to (F)ight or (R)un?

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calthaer
    One time I called a Gamestop that said (on their website) they had a copy of Valkyrie Profile and asked if they had it. The employee said "Oh yeah, we do!" and I said "You do?"

Then he said, like a punk / brat / snotball, "No."

One reason why I rarely shop at such a place. You should probably call the stores yourself to see if they actually have the game.
    I'd love to, but im overseas .. these stores have the game listed as used on the gamestop site, ive no doubt that 90% of them dont have it.. but theres a chance one or two do.. and to be honest if you rang they most likley wouldnt even look or know what stock they had If this list can help anyone get a copy of the game than thats great aswell
    Currently Looking For :

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I went to 3 stores that had them on that list Rockville,Prince Frederick and such. None of the stores had any of them.2 had thousands of of disc I had to look thru and no luck.

My final verdict either the employees got to them or they were stolen. My money is on the employees one of the stores had just receive the game I was there the next day.
    It was still showing up as in stock but no game I search hi and low like a csi detective no luck.

I say shell out the money so you know what you get. If by chance you get one by the locator there is a good chance that it is incomplete scracthed up. Oh by the way if I recall the web price showed something like 37.99.

The lady at the store told me if it was in stock it would be 49.99. I hope you strike gold. I have yet to come across one out there and I hunt everyday 365days.

I was thinking about selling one of my 2 copies a year ago but I find that title extremly hard to get. So the price went up to accomodiate its rarity. I have seen 4 gitaroo mans and 3 rezs 3 secret of man 1 complete and no valkrye profiles.
    Good Luck
    neo geo system

Strawberry (Level 2) tornadostormxl's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gepeto
    I went to 3 stores that had them on that list Rockville,Prince Frederick and such. None of the stores had any of them.2 had thousands of of disc I had to look thru and no luck.

My final verdict either the employees got to them or they were stolen. My money is on the employees one of the stores had just receive the game I was there the next day.
    It was still showing up as in stock but no game I search hi and low like a csi detective no luck.

I say shell out the money so you know what you get. If by chance you get one by the locator there is a good chance that it is incomplete scracthed up. Oh by the way if I recall the web price showed something like 37.99.

The lady at the store told me if it was in stock it would be 49.99. I hope you strike gold. I have yet to come across one out there and I hunt everyday 365days.

I was thinking about selling one of my 2 copies a year ago but I find that title extremly hard to get. So the price went up to accomodiate its rarity. I have seen 4 gitaroo mans and 3 rezs 3 secret of man 1 complete and no valkrye profiles.
    Good Luck

Did you go to the one that was near ross becuase i live MD too and i call them and this guy said that you would have to look and when i went there no VP too

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, I see a lot of VPs on ebay right now. I think this is the only way to get it.

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tornadostormxl
    Quote Originally Posted by gepeto

Good Luck

Did you go to the one that was near ross becuase i live MD too and i call them and this guy said that you would have to look and when i went there no VP too
    The other was in laurel md. the day I went the computer showed one. Checked everywhere no game. I ask the employees on game whereabouts they couldn't help me. I check the website 2 days later again all of a sudden gone. I can't blame them i would take it too but they should at least say there are keeping it to save you from going thru 2000 ps1 disks. The rockville md one is stolen that one has been on the availible list for as long as I can remember.
    neo geo system

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I just grabbed one today, at a Gamestop no less. It's hardly in mint condition, but all in all it's in decent shape. And yes it was $49.99. Actually they had tons of "hard to find stuff" such as Intelligent Qube, Thousand Arms, Rhapsody, etc... All of it priced fairly high for the condition. But still, if you hate the internet it's probably your only option.

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drewbrim
    I just grabbed one today, at a Gamestop no less. It's hardly in mint condition, but all in all it's in decent shape. And yes it was $49.99. Actually they had tons of "hard to find stuff" such as Intelligent Qube, Thousand Arms, Rhapsody, etc... All of it priced fairly high for the condition. But still, if you hate the internet it's probably your only option.
    Nice pick up I keep watching ebay but the prices are crazy.. 250 for a sealed one, surely it cant be that rare..
    Currently Looking For :