Every holiday season Toys R Us does a handful of 2 for $30 on PS2, XB and GC games $20 and less. This week is the first, so get your asses to the World's Joy Store and stock up on your favorite low priced games!

Don't forget, until the 23rd, for every $75 you spend you get a free $10 gift card that's good until Dec 31st. All the more reason to buy games.

We also have a few good Green Tag games left, and Green Tag is supposedly going to 75% soon, but I don't know how soon. Eventually it'll be up to 90%. Medford is nearly cleaned out of its good stuff, but try Peabody, last time I was there (August) I found Resident Evil 0 and it was Green Tag. We haven't seen a copy of that in Medford since it CAME OUT!!!!

Also, if you live in Massachusetts, you HAVE to come to the Medford Toys R Us. We are the BEST in the district, and I'm not just saying that. (A lot of customers say that too). If you come to the RZone Sat/Sun between 9(10 on Sundays)-4 and Mon/Fri 530-10, you will get the best customer service you have ever gotten in video game retail, I promise you. Just look for the TRU employee with the really long brown hair and the NES controller belt buckle who's running all over the dept trying to ensure all the games in stock are represented on the floor in perfect alphabetical order.
Come to TRU Medford and support your fellow DPer and a wicked obsessive compulsive hard-working gamer chick!!!!