Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Games that you dreamed of that don't exist?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I had the first Video game related dream that Ive had in a loooooooooong time last night.

It started out me walking down a street that was kinda like a busy Silent Hill location I remember that I was supposed to be shopping for a present for this girl that I used to follow around back when I was a teenager

Anyway I walk into this store - more like a flea market than a pawnshop- thats all packed with a buch of magazines, books and lots of junk but there was a large section of piled up videogames and consoles.

A lot of half assembled consoles like Dreamcasts,N64s and old Sega CDs etc. were all kinda shuved into this one display case.
    The only consoles that seemed complete was a pile of about 3 PSX systems and a buncch of games that some guy was trying to sell the clerk.

The thing is I knew the clerk his name was Kenny , the same guy that works at a real life store in my area called the "party store" that sells almost nothing but alcoholic beverages- YEAH I KNOW THE PLACE WELL

As I walk into the store I say something like " hey kenney whats up? got anything new and interesting for me today?"
    and the guy trying to sale the old Playstation systems and games tells me hes trying to sale all those old PSX systems for $100 and I go on some rant about how there really not worth it and go through the games telling him that most of them are shit games - hey Ive been in a REAL BAD MOOD FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS

After that Kenney the clerk tells me that hes waiting to get an Xbox360 in his distinctive strange accent and Im like "youll have to wait a long time for that man" and he starts getting all jumpy and excited ( like he does in real life sometimes) and starts yapping about how someone came in and sold him a 360 so I say "fuck lets see it " .
    Kenney tells me OK but it doesnt work right and it "goes all fucked up and lound when I turn it on".
    I tell him I wanna see it anyway that I might be able to fix it - YEAH RIGHT

OK now this is when the dream actually starts to get slightly interesting and strange

Kenney tells me its in the garage so he opens this old garage door that is suddenly attached to the store and theres not much there besides a table some buckets and a large cardboard box.

We walk over to the Box and he opens it and yep theres a 360 alright .........but its very small , about half the size it is in real life.
    I pick up the 360 and I ask him does it work? and other things like that , he tells me yeah but it they didnt have any cords for it other than this big block thing.
    I tell him kool thats the powercord and I then turn the system on (with no cords attached lol) and the system makes this kinda lound humming noise and Im like hell thats not soo bad its not much louder than my old Dreamcast.

I then ask Kenney the clerk if they sold any games with it and he pulls out 3 or 4 games from one of the old buckets throws them on the table and walks away.

What games did he have? I remember seeing non-existent games like Kameo 3 and HALO 3 and some strange one like a hybrid racing/strategy game.

So I tell kenney " I gotta see if this thing works right and I might buy it from ya" tryring to act like I wasnt TOO interested when I was screaming inside "DUDE THESE GAMES HAVENT EVEN BEEN RELEASED YET!"

So I tell kenney that stereo cables are almost all the same so someold ones from a Saturn or one of those Playstations might work to see if it runs the games

I remember him handing me some like GIGANTIC stereo cables from an old Playstation and me trying to shove them into the back of the 360 and as I was doing this Kenney walks over and shows me a bucket half full of water and it has a new Xbox360 controller in it and I start bitching " damn Kenney you killed the controller!" -didnt see that one coming did ya? OH you did and I pick up the conroller out the water and it looks like a half-breed 360/Saturn anolog pad controller and I start bitching about how the controller will never work now and thats when the lame dream ended.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dreamt about a game with a boy and Disney characters years before Kingdom Hearts came out. It just didnt have FF characters.

Now that I think about it, I might sue Square
    Megaaaaaaaa!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Kid Icarus II (for the cube)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Super Mario Gang Bang
    Sony, we will NEVER forget nor forgive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0LlXv-nyI

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by googlefest1
    mine would be the starfighter arcade from last starfighter

i could have sworn i played it - and remeber playing it but since it dosnt exist it has to have been a dream
    maybe your thinking of the Nes version by Mindscape?

my dream game would be one where you character can go on quest after quest, hundreds of hours building relationships, fighting wars etc etc. even spanning systems, like a character you play over a 10 year span, sort of like fable but on a much grander scale, with the versatility of morrowind and the plot twists of KOTOR.