So Jack Thompson has a book out that you can order on Amazon. What happened is that a bunch of people added some pictures, some links to gay sex books, and some extremely negative reviews. He wants to sue Amazon for it. You can read all about it on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_th...h_Legal_Action

He wrote a review on Amazon and most people are picking this section out to say he's bonkers.

I am a Christian. I proclaim the power, the sovereignty, the grace, and the incredible brilliance of the Creator of the Universe. You pixelantes, you filthy-mouthed sad little people who here are attacking me simply because I have boldly and at times belligerently lived out the truth of what this world is supposed to be, please know that He is far smarter than either you or me. You are trying to hurt me. He is going to use your sin to bless me. He already has. It has deepened my resolve, for example, to destroy the makers of the Grand Theft Auto games. Amazon.com, and what it is showcasing here about the depravity of the video game culture, mandates that Rockstar Games be destroyed.