Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New Xbox360 owners-sound off- happy?sad?good/bad?

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am not hearing good things about Ninja Gaiden Black and thats the only game I want to play on 360.

Secondly all the launch titles totally suck ass other thank Kameo. I want original games not just ports with more polygons..

Seems as if the first REAL next gen game will be GEARS of WAR, I was playing need for speed on 360 and the cars looks sharp but the trees just look like the older generation...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    njiska

Quote Originally Posted by PS2Hawk
    I am not hearing good things about Ninja Gaiden Black and thats the only game I want to play on 360.

Secondly all the launch titles totally suck ass other thank Kameo. I want original games not just ports with more polygons..

Seems as if the first REAL next gen game will be GEARS of WAR, I was playing need for speed on 360 and the cars looks sharp but the trees just look like the older generation...
    PGR3 Hawk, PGR3, it's a next gen game. And NG Black runs just fine, only the FMVs have problems and i'd expect that to be fix in the near future.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by njiska
    Quote Originally Posted by PS2Hawk

PGR3 Hawk, PGR3, it's a next gen game. And NG Black runs just fine, only the FMVs have problems and i'd expect that to be fix in the near future.
    I am in the process of trading in Perfect Dark Zero for PGR3 as we speak I hope the deal works out ...

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i just got call of duty 2 the other day.i am not usually a fan of war-based games but man this is fun.great sound too.