Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rate your 360 Games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    kejoriv

Im surprised, no one has review Need For Speed MW. I think its a great game. Great Graphics, great gameplay. Havent played on Xbox Live yet. Rate it 8 out of 10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Some developers also claim that they can produce tighter controls for their games at 60FPS. Another virtue of the coveted 60.

Njiska, i'm not knocking PGR3 or PDZ, I just wish they both ran at 60FPS. Sure they look great, but imagine them at 60 with all the effects on. Now that's next gen...graphically anyway.

There's nothing wrong with my desire for everything to run at 60FPS. I respect that you dig those games at 30 FPS so please respect me my friend!
    I don't want you to hate me, I want you to want to hate me - GamersUniteMagazine.com

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    njiska

Quote Originally Posted by RCM
    Some developers also claim that they can produce tighter controls for their games at 60FPS. Another virtue of the coveted 60.
    No arguement here. True 60 does allow for better controls. I'm not sure why but it does.

Quote Originally Posted by RCM
    Njiska, i'm not knocking PGR3 or PDZ, I just wish they both ran at 60FPS. Sure they look great, but imagine them at 60 with all the effects on. Now that's next gen...graphically anyway.

There's nothing wrong with my desire for everything to run at 60FPS. I respect that you dig those games at 30 FPS so please respect me my friend!
    Whoa, Whoa RCM i think you mis-read my intentions. I agree with you that 60 FPS is better and i don't mean to dispute that.

The reason why i wanted to know if you had played PDZ in MP or SP is because the MP really shows that the game is 30 FPS while i find that the SP mode looks better. I just wanted to know your opinion that's all.

You said that the PGR3 commercials made it look like 60 so i was wondering if you though the SP PDZ looked better because SP has a blur and MP doesn't.

I don't want to change you opinon, i just want to know your opinion on PDZ's SP that's all.