Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY X-BOX 360 PREMIUM BUNDLE ON EBAY LOWERED

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba
    What the fuck is going on in here? Did the GameFAQs forum spring a leak or something? XianXi and ScutFarkus, why was there any need to shit all over this guy's thread? He was just posting his auction, which I might add SOLD. Might I suggest that in the future you mind your own business instead of flaming a guy for no apparent reason?

One of the forum moderators sold an XBox 360 on eBay last week for a BIN of $839. Perhaps you'd like to go flame him next?

Chris
    BOOM! Nice one!

I like you jibba, I dont know what it is, but I like you.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ScutFarkus
    No shit, you are a greedy bastard..kind of dumb too.
    Don't understand you people. Why is it necessary to insult the Seller? How old are you? 12? Your advice to start at 0.99 & let it climb up to $800 by itself - good advice - saves listing fees - but leave off the "greedy" and "dumb" name-calling.

(•¿•) - "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use." - Emily Post ----- Component Video looks just as good as RGB, is a heck of a lot easier to set up, and also a lot cheaper!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First of all Chris, I dont bow to moderators like some people do around here. So if this moderator listed his XBOX 360 on "Launch Day" with a $839 BIN and posted on here, I would rip him too. If voicing my opinion on how someone could of listed their auction for more money is against this forum's rules, I dont wanna be a member then. Seriously, sometimes some of you people on here act like Nazis. From what i learned, if you post your auction on here, you have to expect feedback whether positive or negative. He got both. Big deal, he is an adult, he can handle it. I didnt say anything personal about him. So i called him "dumb". Big deal. In my opinion he was dumb for not starting it at 99 cents and making way more money. But like I just said its only "MY" opinion. I thought that was the whole point of forums, voicing "YOUR" opinion. But apparently some people on here would to turn this into something else.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If voicing my opinion on how someone could of listed their auction for more money is against this forum's rules, I dont wanna be a member then.
    You expressed your opinion and you attacked the poster. The former is okay. The latter is not. Have your parents never taught you manners??? If not here's what they should have told you - "Attacking people with insults is not how an adult should act."

So i called him "dumb". Big deal.
    Oh really? - If I call you a "mother fucker" is that okay? No big deal??? Riiiiight. Don't believe it for a second, and I bet you now feel offended by those words in quotes.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you." You don't like to be called names & neither does the Seller. So don't do it. Basic manners.

(•¿•) - "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.
    Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Manners are a sensitive awareness of the feelings of others. If you have that awareness, you have good manners, no matter what fork you use." - Emily Post ----- Component Video looks just as good as RGB, is a heck of a lot easier to set up, and also a lot cheaper!

Great Puma (Level 12) captain nintendo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice job on the sale. That extra money will probably come in handy buying gifts.

And I had to chime in here. You know why it can seem like a Nazi camp around here to some people? Because we arent gamefaq. There I said it, and I feel pretty good about it.

Attacking people with rude comments is not welcome here.

*sigh*

"until all are one" - Optimus Prime
    Link to collection:
    http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/...der=Collection

R.I.P. Michael "Nepenthean" Collins
    You will not be forgotten.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevin_psx
    If voicing my opinion on how someone could of listed their auction for more money is against this forum's rules, I dont wanna be a member then.
    You expressed your opinion and you attacked the poster. The former is okay. The latter is not. Have your parents never taught you manners??? If not here's what they should have told you - "Attacking people with insults is not how an adult should act."

So i called him "dumb". Big deal.
    Oh really? - If I call you a "mother fucker" is that okay? No big deal??? Riiiiight. Don't believe it for a second, and I bet you now feel offended by those words in quotes.

"Do unto others as you would have them do to you." You don't like to be called names & neither does the Seller. So don't do it. Basic manners.
    If someone gets offended or emotionally hurt by being called "dumb", then they shouldnt be involved in internet forums. Also, calling me a "mother fucker" online in no way offends me. It is a message board. Call me one to my face, we would have problems. But on here, call me what you wish. Being insulted by someone I dont know, or cant see, or no nothing about really doesnt offend me at all. So rant away.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OOPS Two posts...SORRY

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kevin_psx
    You expressed your opinion and you attacked the poster. The former is okay. The latter is not. Have your parents never taught you manners??? If not here's what they should have told you - "Attacking people with insults is not how an adult should act." and "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."
    If someone gets offended or emotionally hurt by being called "dumb", then they shouldnt be involved in internet forums.
    If someone can't post without insults or follow basic Adult conventions, then they shouldn't be involved in internet forums. They should be banned.

The rules that exist in face-to-face conversation also apply to the internet. You should go back to Nursery School & relearn how to be civilized adult - not a dumbass Barbarian.

To the original poster/seller - I apologize for the actions of a few ill-mannered children. You are welcome to post your auctions here - at least as far as I'm concerned.

k

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Jibbajaba

If someone gets offended or emotionally hurt by being called "dumb", then they shouldnt be involved in internet forums.
    Sorry. Our community doesn't really work that way. Treating others with at least a modicum of respect is the way it works here. If that's not the way you operate then you should probably find somewhere else to post.

Chris