Hey Everyone,

I have 2 mint condition copies of Donkey Kong Competition Edition SNES from the 1995 BlockBuster competition. If you check out the rarity guide it is stamped at 9 out of 10. Now that is super rare. And to make it more rare I have 2 copies in mint condition with case and all.

Imagine that's like have 2 four leaf clovers side by side on your display shelf. Now that's some braggin rights! Just don't forget to put them on your insurance policy.

So Nintendo says there are 2500 copies floating around but i'm sure there are less than that.

I have been offered $350 for one but personally I don't think it is a good idea to separate twins

So $800 for the both. if I get a good enough deal for a single one I might just tear them apart.

So you must think I'm crazy for putting such a price tag on them...Well if you haven't read I am the Crazi Pali.

Thank you for reading and bid away folks for a piece of gaming history...

Please View Pics Here of both cartridges with cases and one of the original reciepts from 1995!
www.sadtheband.com/dk/

My personal reference to everyone is Joe from digital press. I live about 5 min from the store in Clifton, NJ. So he can vouch for the authenticy of these cartridges

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...rid=bahakhalil