Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: My Game Collection was Stolen

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedEye
    guys I just downloaded River City Ransom and then the house across the street exploded
    Thieving pirate!

You people voted for Hubert Humpfrey AND YOU KILLED JESUS!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

guys I just downloaded River City Ransom and then the house across the street exploded

I just a little online research and discovered the following:

April 19, 1995: A massive explosion occurs at the The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Investigators discover that Timothy McVeigh had programmed a wireless laptop to download roms and left it in a parked van next to the building.

August 7, 1998: U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania simultaneously explode after Al-Qaeda operatives begin downloading roms in cyber-cafes located across the street from the embassies.

March 22, 2003: U.S. begins "Shock and Awe" Campaign against Saddam Hussein's Baathist Regime in Iraq. U.S. Special Forces Units are equipped with Smart Phone/Pocket PCs set to download roms. Green Berets and Navy Seals are sent in to plant the pocket pcs around key government buildings in Baghdad prior to the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Iraq's governmental infrastructure is devastated as a result.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by esquire

I just a little online research and discovered the following:

April 19, 1995: A massive explosion occurs at the The Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Investigators discover that Timothy McVeigh had programmed a wireless laptop to download roms and left it in a parked van next to the building.

August 7, 1998: U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania simultaneously explode after Al-Qaeda operatives begin downloading roms in cyber-cafes located across the street from the embassies.

March 22, 2003: U.S. begins "Shock and Awe" Campaign against Saddam Hussein's Baathist Regime in Iraq. U.S. Special Forces Units are equipped with Smart Phone/Pocket PCs set to download roms. Green Berets and Navy Seals are sent in to plant the pocket pcs around key government buildings in Baghdad prior to the beginning of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Iraq's governmental infrastructure is devastated as a result.

This thread is so pointless yet I can't get enough of it.