I picked up my copy and have been playing it for a few hours. I was able to connect with Wi-Fi very easy. Just be sure to follow the directions--especially if you have WEP encryption on your wireless router. Now getting you DS to link up to your Nintendo online account was a real pain in the butt. Because you cannot try to "Go Out" in Animal Crossings untill you finish with Tom Nook, hence you cannot connect to the Nintendo WFC to finish the linking of you Nintendo account with your Nintendo DS. After I did all of that my account linked up with no problem.

At first I was put off by the rolling earth view, but it has now grown on me and I really like seeing more of the town, plus you can see where the other creatures are better. I like the fact that you can see the sky.

There seems to be a lot of fun little editions in this version --- This is not a spoiler but what the heck is the secret cat? Haha can't wait to find out. It does look like everything you did in AC gamecube you will have to do in AC DS.

Maybe I need to calibrate my touch screen but it seems like I get stuck shaking the trees when I meant to pick up the fruit. Yes I got the big old swollen eye already!

The music and the sounds are really wonderful. You can set the sound to either surround or stereo and wow I really like the way my DS sounded.

All in all a very fun game.

Opps I think I remember who/what the secret cat is.