Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing Still Playing Sign up for Tier 2!!

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've bought 2 that weren't forged so prob 2/5. I haven't seen Lyle since I bought the insurance to give him the forged paintings yet because of the holiday.
    <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/Lexicon810.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">Lexicon810</iframe>

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just got my DS going on Wi-Fi the other day so i'll list my AC code

Gary
    Coolsvil
    3007-1039-7891

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

btw i have 4 of the fruits already my wife and 2 of my friends play. we did ds to ds on new years, it was a blast.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

met jer and his little brother last night, anyone else still playing? i leave my gate open when i'm not around some anyone who wants to check it out can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okay, so, I have a problem that hopefully someone here can help me figure out. I bought my DS used a few months ago, and when I got it, the time was way off (about 13 hours and 20 minutes away from what it should be (or 11 hours and 40 minutes, depending on how you look at it)). Since I bought it used it didn't come with the system's instructions, so I didn't know how to change it. Eventually I bought Animal Crossing: Wild World and (thankfully) it asks you if the time in the system is correct the first time you play the game. I told it that it wasn't, and entered the correct time. Then, a couple of days ago, one of my friends showed me how to correct the DS' internal clock, so I did. But now the time on Animal Crossing is 11 hours and 40 minutes later than it should be, and as much as I tried earlier, I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Feedback thread here

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My wife (Chloe) will be back to full time playing by tomorrow probably. Had to take a couple days off to pop out a kid, ya know

Honestly, I'm surprised she didn't play it while she was up there.
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am thinking of suing Nintendo for releasing this game.
    I have lost my wife and son to this game. My wife especially, she's freaking addicted to it. her idea of a social get together is going WiFi.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sylentwulf
    My wife (Chloe) will be back to full time playing by tomorrow probably. Had to take a couple days off to pop out a kid, ya know

I would play DS while popping out a kid. I mean, what else can you do besides breathing and pushing? . And my luck, with my boyfriend's big-ass head, I'm gonna have big-headed kids and have to have a C-section so I'll have to do even less work!!!

Congratulations! It's a boy! - Shh! Wait a minute, I'm fishing! Aww...it's another sea bass. Hold on, I'm saving now. OK I'm done. What did you say I had? LMAO

OK, anyway, to update, I do play daily, it's just that ironically I have not had my gate open since I hooked up my wireless router (something that I just began remedying now.) Unfortunately, I dunno how often I'll have my gates open when school starts up in two weeks. There is wireless web at my school so I should be able to hook up via wi-fi between classes.
    I have added a bunch of DPers to my friend roster but they're all Red-Triangled, so I am assuming no one has added me yet. My name is on the main list but it is not in yellow. It should be because now I am going to make a concerted effort to have my gates open daily. I wish I could give you an exact time but due to work and hanging out it varies. Once school starts it'll be more structured.
    Also, my fruits need to be updated, since I got peaches from my boyfriend's brother's town. So now I have pears and peaches.

So people PLEEASE add me! I wanna visit you and get new fruits and have people visit me and say hi!
    My info again is:

Town: Odnetnin (that's Nintendo backwards if you couldn't figure it out)
    Name: Gaz
    Code: 0730-7620-4738
    Fruits: Pears, Peaches
    Gates open: Random (sorry)
    ~Gaz~

"Video games develop hand-eye coordination and turn children into better human beings!" ~ Professor Membrane on Invader ZIM"

Animal Crossing Info:
    Town: Odnetnin
    Gates Open: Random

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've got one of those party poppers I was going to send you to congratulate you both, but I haven't been able to get to Midgar recently, so you'll just have to wait. Anyway, I try to keep my gates open whenever I can, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on in Happyton for the past week or so. Except, of course, for the fad of wearing swastikas that some of my animals have taken to. Hmmm, I wonder which visitor could possibly be responsible for this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm walking past my house minding my own business when I notice my mailbox blinking. I'm like, "Mail? Now?" and go over to my mailbox and a letter w/a gift flies into my letter menu. So I go to read it and it's addressed from S. Iwata. I'm like "Holy shit! Satoru Iwata sends people mail in this game! Now that's a man dedicated to entertaining his customers!"

I actually called my boyfriend at work to tell him about this. I tried to take a picture but the screen's too bright. It doesn't come out. But here's what it says:

Dear Gaz:
    I hope you are enjoying your Nintendo DS. Please accept this New Year's gidt with my gratitude.

From S. Iwata.

This had to have been programmed in because the only way you can send people mail is when your visiting their town and I would've noticed if Satoru Iwata was walking around my town. Unless he's got other methods. I mean he IS the President after all.

So has anyone else gotten a letter from Iwata? I'm just thoroughly entertained that he went and did that for the game.

And the gift? A big blinking gold coin from Mario Bros. Wee! It looks spiffy right in my entryway. Heehee
    ~Gaz~

"Video games develop hand-eye coordination and turn children into better human beings!" ~ Professor Membrane on Invader ZIM"

Animal Crossing Info:

Pac-Man (Level 10) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    3DS Friend
    0473-8317-6182

Yeah, I got one of those too. You'll only get it if you can log onto Nintendo wi-fi though, which is what I assume that "Special Messages" options in the phone menu of the game is for. That's my idea of junk mail!

EDIT: Oh, and I've added you to my roster Gaz.

DP Feedback | Game Blog of Awesomeness! | Seeking out these GCN kiosk discs: Jan 2002, 21, 25, & 29

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshnickerson
    Yeah, I got one of those too. You'll only get it if you can log onto Nintendo wi-fi though, which is what I assume that "Special Messages" options in the phone menu of the game is for. That's my idea of junk mail!

EDIT: Oh, and I've added you to my roster Gaz.
    That's what I thought it was too, but apparently, according to CMTZ, it was a limited time thing if you had your gates open. Good thing I decided to open my gates yesterday, huh?

Thanks for adding me. I'll add you if I haven't already
    ~Gaz~

Animal Crossing Info:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    icbrkr

Still playing like mad I'm about to start on my 4th room to my house. I'll be updating my friends list and my wifes, weeding out those who don't play and add in those who just signed up .

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I really need to update. Expect it on Saturday.
    All my meseta if you can guess what CMTZ stands for.

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My wife (chloe) is playing again now so expect to see her all over the place again and opening the gates. You can remove me (toby) from the list though, I just don't have the time.
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    LOB3
    PSN
    GoldyK
    3DS Friend
    0817-3747-2478
    Steam
    segarocks30

Quote Originally Posted by squidblatt

I've got one of those party poppers I was going to send you to congratulate you both, but I haven't been able to get to Midgar recently, so you'll just have to wait. Anyway, I try to keep my gates open whenever I can, but there hasn't been a whole lot going on in Happyton for the past week or so. Except, of course, for the fad of wearing swastikas that some of my animals have taken to. Hmmm, I wonder which visitor could possibly be responsible for this?
    Why is it whenever I'm in your town, you don't talk or move? It won't let me go to your town.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    icbrkr

The last time I tried to connect to his town, it just said I couldn't for "some strange reason".

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by segarocks30
    Why is it whenever I'm in your town, you don't talk or move? It won't let me go to your town.
    I usually open my gates and put the DS on the shelf for the day when I'm not going to be around. Peppy can be found zoned out on his couch or crashed in bed during those times since I'm actually not home in real life to control him.

I don't know why you and icbrkr are having trouble connecting. I'll have the gates open today, so try again if you can. Only thing I can think of is that my brother just got the game and seems to be having trouble with disconnects. I've come back to find things disconnectd a few times, and maybe the gates still read as open until I actually reset the thing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    LOB3
    PSN
    GoldyK
    3DS Friend
    0817-3747-2478
    Steam
    segarocks30

I'm still having trouble with it. Error code 80430.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    LOB3
    PSN
    GoldyK
    3DS Friend
    0817-3747-2478
    Steam
    segarocks30

Never Mind Squid, I got to your town. Anyone else want to open their gates?