Hi fellas,

I got 3 games here for sale. I will accept PAYPAL or Money order only. NO CHECKS. Items will be shipped to anywhere in the United States or Canada.

1 - CIMA: The Enemy for the Game Boy Advance. This is a great sleeper hit action rpg and from what I can tell is fairly rare. It is COMPLETE w/everything in very nice condition. (Probably as good as your gonna find for a gba game) ($17 Shipped! -Canada add $1.50 for shipping)

I also have:

1 - Sega Rally 2 for the Dreamcast + Demolition Racer for the Dreamcast. ($4 Shipped for both -Canada add $1.50 for shipping)

Sega Rally 2 is 100% complete in great condition. Case is basically new condition and the disc has a few very faint scratches. Demolition Racer I bought used and is missing the manual but is otherwise complete. It is in fair condition.

I have 1 - SEALED Alien Hominid (PS2), 1 - SEALED Legend of Zelda Minish Cap (GBA), and 1 opened Project Snowblind (PS2) FOR TRADE. I am looking for Psychonauts for the PS2 or XBOX and Shaman King Master of Spirits.

I have sold many times in the past here. Here is a link to my ebay feedback (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...serid=hismorts) 100% feedback over 6+ years

PM me! Thanks.