I was set on getting a bunch of stuff today so I went to quite a few shops. So, what did I get?

Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits - $9.98
Pac 'N Roll - $29.99 (BB sells it for $20 but they had no copies lleft I wanted this one real BAD!)
Next I stopped at a local chain store and picked up some of their resonably priced NES games (commons bin). I picked up Faxandu, Twin Cobra, Section Z, Starship Hector, Burai Fighter, Little Nemo: Dream Master , Power Blade , and Kid Kool. They were buy one get one free and the total was $21 so I got them for around $2 a piece. Not too bad.

Next I wen't to a dingy, dusty, generally high priced pac-rat store. They had quite a few good games, especially NES ones. Unfortunately, they like sticking scotch tape in the middle of the cart label to write their ridiculously high prices on . I did find Truxton, boxed, for the Genesis. At $15, it was a bit steep, but I've wanted this Toplan shmup for a long time now, so I didn't care.

Last stop was GameCrazy. Nothing really stood out to me. I needed another Genny pad so I picked one up on the cheap for $1. Low and behold, underneath it was a SMS pad! I don't even own an SMS, but had to have it for $2. My first piece of SMS history, and it looks like it might be compatible for use on a Genesis.

Anyway, here's a pick of all my stuff: