I'm telling you, King Kong for the 360, although a very short ride and too easy, ... is a quite fine piece of programming. I know the game was made for current gen systems, and it's just a port, but I just played the first T-Rex level, and I can tell you that the first time you encounter a T-Rex (if you are playing on a top of the line HDTV with a kick ass 5.1 sound system) is a pretty harowing experience. My little boys were watching me play, and they normally aren't scared by video games, because they are used to seeing video games and they know that video games are fake, but with the blur effect that is used, and the number of poly's on the T-Rex in King Kong 360, it damn near looks almost as good as Jurassic Park in VHS quality. I mean, the T-Rex looks that damn good.

It's funny, cause I remember playing the Kiosk demo of this game and not liking it very much because of all the jaggies, and I wasn't impressed with the T-Rex's for some reason when I first played it on the Kiosk, but playing it now at home, it's like damn......"That was some impressive ass shit that I just witnessed. I mean, that was some next level ish".

The game may be way too easy, and way too short, but if you have a kick ass HDTV that can do some native 720p justice, and you have a top of the line rhine 7.1 audio system, then you just might shite your pantalones when you see the T-Rex for the very first time. That blurr stuff caught me off guard.