Yeah, I haven't been around that much lately, and yeah, I probably never even mentioned that Digital Press is now a bonafide corporation - after all these years of being merely a tremendous organization of gaming fans. Well, this is certainly a groundbreaking event in our long history: the very first "real" employee since we became a "real" company.

Those of you who have been with us for awhile and have seen the positive influence of females in this organization won't be at all suprised to hear that our first employee is in fact a female. Her name is Jenn and her first day is tomorrow. Jenn has already spent a pretty good amount of time in the Clifton, NJ store learning the day-to-day stuff and was hired because she has shown such great initiative, spirit, and enthusiasm for gaming.

Her primary role at the store will be to get the store ready for the NEXT day. Organizing, packaging, prioritizing... that kind of thing. I have no doubt that she has the potential to become a key member in the DP family as well as the business.

Jenn is also known as "*Rin*" on these forums. Please join me in welcoming her to our team both on and offline!