I've been sitting on around 250 Genesis games for quite a while now. They're in various conditions, and various stages of completeness. A lot of the desireable titles are still here, like Musha and the Uncharted Waters games. I also have several of the harder to find games (R6-R7). There are a few Joshua's, a few John Madden Championship Edition's, Ultimate Qix, and so on.

I honestly haven't really looked at these in ages. I have a list on my computer at home (just PM me). I honestly don't know how accurate it is though. On top of that, these would be REEEEAALLY heavy to ship. I'm in Rochester Hills MI, if you're anyway local and you're interested, please let me know. I also have at least 10 Genesis systems (a few in box), at least 10 NES units (a few in box), and a ton of other random game stuff waiting for somebody to buy up.

Also, a little random, but if you're interested in ALL of the Genesis stuff, I might trade in part or all together for a Magic the Gathering collection. I might also trade the Xbox for cards too.

-Hitman-