Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Quote Originally Posted by Darren870
    Despite being on my 3rd 360. That $400 was worth it in every single way possible. If I could afford to buy another one I would.
    what happened to the 1st 2....manufacturers defects??
    Collection Pics--RFGen List--Excel Collection Spreadsheet
    Wii: 6005 4631 6751 2174 -- PS3: tholly -- X360: tholly1983

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

Anyone want to share a list of the easter eggs they noticed and the locations....

I found 5/20 ... I collected 1/20

Level 32 - Under the set trap doors

Level 35 - Egg is in the air off of a jump a little past 1/2 way down the mountain

Level 38 - Outside of the highest loop

Level 43 - Under the bottom of the level, close to the start, you have to use the speed boost that is aroudn the turn to get it

Level 44 - Directly under the finish beam's platform

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea one was deffective after 5 hours of playing it. The 2nd one just died last week. I had it for a good two months too, was so random when it just shut off and died.

Oh well I returned the first one and got a new one amazingly and then for the 2nd Microsoft replaced it in 4 days including them shipping me the box. They did next day air for everything.

anyways just about to make that easter egg post

Have 4.

level 1 : Go up to the top level, once you get up the little stairs stop. look at the goal and if you look to the left you can see a ledge and back there is an egg. Do a super jump (a + r-button) to get up there.

Level 3: (didn't get yet). If you go foward and get the first gem and then turn around you will see the start pad. Well look up towards the sun and you see that giant piller? Well its up there. Well You go to the top...so go up that ramp you see infront of you. Go all the way up to where the higest gem is. Then do a super jump on that little ledge right there. Then you get a gyro copter. Do a super jump on to that ledge infront of you. Then a super jump to the middle pillar. Yse your gryo/superjump and go to the very top and up there is another gryo. Use gyro/superjump to the top of the tallest pillar.

Level 9: Go down three platforms. (the one before the goal) Turn around and you can see an opening and inside that is an egg. You use a gyro/super jump to get there.

Level 21. After the first set of stairs there is one sitting at the very bottom of the level. You actually fall out of bounds to get this one. Its on the curve. So you go up the stairs and if you get to the edge and look down you can see it. Just go up a little more and then fall off. It takes a few times but it can be done. Have to hold back slightly when falling.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Level 17: Fall down to where the goal is, get the super jump and super jump in the goal. Its right up there.

Puts me at 6 thanks to one of yours. I can't do that black diamond on its god damn hard!

Banana (Level 7) segagamer4life's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ClubNinja
    Ridiculous. I actually want a 360 now - for THIS. Those effing bastards!

hellllz yeah I am downloading this tonight... woot!!!!!
    To be this good takes AGES

To be this great takes SEGA!!

Great Puma (Level 12) -hellvin-'s Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm stuck on the last 8 or so levels...

I could probably finish most of em off, but the one that kind of took the drive out of me is like 52 or something. It's a HUGE level that can be fully rotated with the gravity switches. I'm horrible at those, and the levels too damn big for me to figure out. =\.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I downloaded the demo off marketplace last night, and I was playing it while chatting with nijiska via the headset. Pretty remarkable little game if you ask me. I saw screenshots of this game awhile back in a Game Informer issue, and it looked really pimp back then. I've been wondering when this game would hit the scenes.

I can tell you that this is definitely the first Live Arcade game that is going to force me to buy the Marketplace points card. I almost bought some points to have the full version of Mutant Storm Reloaded, but ultimately, I still haven't actually purchased any points yet. But this game is going to force me to actually do it. My kids haven't seen this game yet, but I'm sure they are going to get a real kick out of it when they see it. I think my wife might actually play this game too.

P.S. - If you purchase a Arcade title, and something happens where you have to erase your hard drive or something, or you have to get your 360 repaired or something, do you have to pay for it again to get it? That's the one thing that kinda bothers me about downloadable content. I kinda like to own a hard copy as a backup. Also, what if you own two 360 systems? Do you have to pay for it for each 360 system that you own? Inquiring minds want to know!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    njiska

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony1
    I downloaded the demo off marketplace last night, and I was playing it while chatting with nijiska via the headset. Pretty remarkable little game if you ask me. I saw screenshots of this game awhile back in a Game Informer issue, and it looked really pimp back then. I've been wondering when this game would hit the scenes.

I can tell you that this is definitely the first Live Arcade game that is going to force me to buy the Marketplace points card. I almost bought some points to have the full version of Mutant Storm Reloaded, but ultimately, I still haven't actually purchased any points yet. But this game is going to force me to actually do it. My kids haven't seen this game yet, but I'm sure they are going to get a real kick out of it when they see it. I think my wife might actually play this game too.

P.S. - If you purchase a Arcade title, and something happens where you have to erase your hard drive or something, or you have to get your 360 repaired or something, do you have to pay for it again to get it? That's the one thing that kinda bothers me about downloadable content. I kinda like to own a hard copy as a backup. Also, what if you own two 360 systems? Do you have to pay for it for each 360 system that you own? Inquiring minds want to know!
    Nope the purchase is bound to you're gamertag. When i recoveed mine i was able the re download everything i had bought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, finished up the game tonight. Pretty tough levels in the advanced difficulty. The one that gave me the most trouble because I couldn't figure it out was the half pipe one. All I needed to do was jump a few times while rolling down it, heh. Did pretty well on the leaderboard, like 48 or something...

Good addictive game, well worth the amount of points. Currently using gamefaqs to grab the easter eggs, some of them are a BITCH. The one on black diamond is pure luck. Should take me a while to get em all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Post em here when you get them. I hate going to that board/place.

I know there is one on 22 that im trying to get right now on top of the very tippy top pillar.

Oh if anyone wants to add me my tag is xX Pelvis Xx.

That of course is until I can get my old "Pelvis" one back

Just put a message on that says like from dp on it so im not like WTF?

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everyone on my friends list seems to have this game, so I downladed it last night. I didn't want to buy it at first, because I already have Marble Blast Gold (it came free on my Mac), but I'm glad I did. Some of the Ultra levels are similar to Gold, but the newly added multiplayer is (pardon the pun) a blast. The game is a lot easier and fun to play now that I'm not trying to use my laptop mousepad and single stupid "mac-button" to play.

With the new Live capabilities, its amazing how quickly word of mouth spreads on these D/L games. I wasn't interested at all, not even the demo, until I saw 2/3 of my friends list playing it, and one of my friends started messaging me to "buy it now, its soooo sweet. We can play online too." Jeeze--who needs salespeople or advertising? I'd say the free demos are the best part of "new" Live so far. I get to try out a game I'm "meh" on, and usually I end up buying it. My poor wallet.
    -Dobie
    NES, SNES, & Gameboy Collector

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tholly
    Anyone want to share a list of the easter eggs they noticed and the locations....

I found 5/20 ... I collected 1/20

Level 32 - Under the set trap doors

Level 35 - Egg is in the air off of a jump a little past 1/2 way down the mountain

Level 38 - Outside of the highest loop

Level 43 - Under the bottom of the level, close to the start, you have to use the speed boost that is aroudn the turn to get it

Level 44 - Directly under the finish beam's platform
    The only one ive found is on level one, not really that hard to find:P You just have to look:P

Pear (Level 6)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I bought it too. I finished the first 28 levels, all under par. Level 28 is horrible though. It's the "sledding" one with all the ice. It sucks ass.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think i will buy this today
    chuck norris roundhouse kicked someone so hard his foot broke the speed of light,went back in time,and killed amelia earhart while she was over the pacific ocean

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll throw in two more eggs I've found which I've not seen listed:

Level 3 - When you get to the top, there is a small ledge at the edge of the map with a gyrocopter. Grab it, and wait for your charge to fully fill. After that's done, jump, hit your blast and immediately hit the copter, and fly to the little ledge across from you, above where the last gem is. Once you land on that, jump to the top of this column and there will be another gyrocopter up there. Wait to fully chrage your blast again, and then jump, hit it, and use the gyrocopter to fly to the corner where there's a really high column, you should see the egg up there.

Level 9 - Fly to the second island. On this platform, there's a little cubbyhole under the ledge, on the right side. Hit your gyrocopter while on the ledge, then slowly fall off and fly right in.

Someone also mentioned one in Level 1 which is really easy to find, but I'll point it out real quick just in case. When you get towards the top of the ramps, you should see a little ledge you can burst jump onto. Just roll across this ledge. The egg should be in plain view.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by -hellvin-

Level 3 - When you get to the top, there is a small ledge at the edge of the map with a gyrocopter. Grab it, and wait for your charge to fully fill. After that's done, jump, hit your blast and immediately hit the copter, and fly to the little ledge across from you, above where the last gem is. Once you land on that, jump to the top of this column and there will be another gyrocopter up there. Wait to fully chrage your blast again, and then jump, hit it, and use the gyrocopter to fly to the corner where there's a really high column, you should see the egg up there.

Level 9 - Fly to the second island. On this platform, there's a little cubbyhole under the ledge, on the right side. Hit your gyrocopter while on the ledge, then slowly fall off and fly right in.

Someone also mentioned one in Level 1 which is really easy to find, but I'll point it out real quick just in case. When you get towards the top of the ramps, you should see a little ledge you can burst jump onto. Just roll across this ledge. The egg should be in plain view.
    I listed all these on page 1 :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darren870
    Quote Originally Posted by -hellvin-

I listed all these on page 1 :P
    My bad, I must have just missed the post.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by njiska
    Quote Originally Posted by tholly
    LEVEL 28.....that is all I have to say....anyone else who has played this game has to know what I mean about getting under par on 28.....me and my roomie spent hours on this goddamn level....finally, he got 46.68 on it........

Oh fuck that felt good.
    I finally finished this one under par. Time: 37.81. Don't ask me to repeat it though, I don't think I ever will.
    -Dobie
    NES, SNES, & Gameboy Collector

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

me and my roomie have 11 more levels on the hardest level to beat and we have them all done under par........pretty soon....then we have 18 more eggs to get......

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    tholly1983
    PSN
    tholly

my 3rd roommate got addicted.....

he loves level 48.....he is ranked #20 on xbox live with a 15.89

he's working on the quickest time...1.12...only 2 ppl have it, he is hoping to get 3rd rank.....