Thread: F/S 5200, 2600, Dreamcast, Intellivision, broken 'Cube

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default F/S 5200, 2600, Dreamcast, Intellivision, broken 'Cube

Update: Welcome back! I still have a few things left and I have added a 2600 lot. Take a peak, see if anything suits ya.

--jason

Original Post:
    Welcome! Say, would ya like to help me clean out a cluttered room and pay off some holiday bills? Browse around, see if there’s anything that strikes your fancy.

If you see something you want, send me your zip code and I’ll get you a shipping quote ASAP (usually by the evening of that day (evening in Seattle, that is).) I can take paypal or money orders. Naturally, money order will slow down shipping.

I’ve tried to be fair in describing the condition of systems. Please! If you have any questions, ask! And don’t be afraid to request pictures as they’ll tell the story better than I can. Just give me a day or so to get them posted.

On to the main event:

ATARI 5200, 4-Ports
    PRICE: $50 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: 4-Port 5200 System, 3 controllers, 1 power supply, 1 RF box
    16 Games:
    Buck Rogers
    Centipede
    Defender (ripped label)
    Dig Dug
    Galaxian
    Kangaroo
    Jungle Hunt
    Joust
    Missile Command
    Mountain King
    Pac-Man
    Pole Position
    Space Invaders
    Star Raiders (2 overlays)
    Star Trek
    Super Breakout

DESCRIPTION:
    Far from a cosmetically perfect 5200, but not a hideous one either. Scratches and smudges are visible.

The system itself and the games work.

As per usual for the 5200, the controllers are a mixed bag. The controller that works the best has a functioning joystick and the bottom two fire buttons work. The top left fire button works on occasion, but not dependably. Start, Pause, and Reset all work. The second controller only has the bottom left fire button functioning and the joystick works for some games, but has a tendency to pull left a little strong on others. Start works, Pause and Reset are untested. The third joystick is easily the nicest cosmetically, but is mostly untested—except for the start button which does not work. I’m throwing this one in as a freebie in case you feel like tinkering and fixing one yourself.

DREAMCAST SYSTEM #1
    PRICE: $24 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: 1 Dreamcast system, 2 controllers, power and TV hookups,
    1 rumble pack by Performance , 1 VMU

DESCRIPTION:
    This is a pretty clean Dreamcast set. The top of the Dreamcast has some smudges and skuffs on it and the front has one or two small smudges. Overall it’s in pretty nice cosmetic shape. Controllers also appear to be pretty clean—one a little more so than the other

Everything was tested and works—at least everything that is used (controller buttons and such) in the first 10 minutes of Code Veronica (not included, that’s just what I used to test with).

Atari 2600
    PRICE: $35 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: 1 Atari 2600 system of YOUR choice (see choices in the Description section), 1 Atari Joystick, 1 Quickstick Joystick, 1 set of paddles (may need a little tweaking), A/C adaptor
    24 Games:
    -Asteroids
    -Berzerker
    -Breakaway IV (Telegames)
    -Championship Soccer (no end label)
    -Chase (Telegames)
    -Combat
    -Entombed
    -Frogs & Flies
    -Grand Prix
    -Journey Escape
    -Pole Position (label kind of ugly)
    -Q*Bert (also not the best of labels)
    -Slot Racer
    -Smurfs (label beat up)
    -Space War
    -Speedway II (Telegames)
    -Star Ship
    -Stellar Track
    -Super Breakout
    -Swordquest: Earthworld
    -Turmoil (somone's initials are written on it)
    -Video Pinball
    -Wizard of Wor
    -Word Zapper

DESCRIPTION:
    You can choose your favorite of these three 2600 variations: A)Sears Heavy Sixer, B)regular Atari 6-Switch Woody, or C) Atari Jr. long rainbow version. If you want two of 'em, add an extra $8. If you want all three, add an extra $12 and I'll toss in 2 extra joysticks (untested) and 1 extra a/c adaptor.

All three of them are in so-so condition--each with scuffs and such and 1 or two flaws. I'll give you the specifics once you've chosen a system. Feel free to ask for pics too. All systems have been tested and work.

The games have all been tested, and all work. There was a strange "fuzziness" in Turmoil that warped in and out on occasion. After I gave the contacts a cleaning, tho, I was never able to recreate it, so it should be fine.

GAMECUBE (BROKEN)
    PRICE: $11 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: 1 Gamecube

DESCRIPTION:
    Yep, unfortunately I said broken. Or, in the best case scenario, it’s just missing a part. This ‘Cube is missing the CD-spindle that pegs the games into place. Since I don’t have that, it’s also untested, although I did plug it in and the power light lit up fine.

Asides from the missing spindle, it is in good cosmetic condition. The only problems I see are a thin white line on the fan side and another light line on the bottom. It comes with NO cords.

Did I mention it was broken? Just so you know.

INTELLIVISION I
    PRICE: $15 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: Intellivision 1 system
    9 Games:
    Astrosmash (cart, box, manual, 2 overlays)
    Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack (cart, box, manual, 1 overlay)
    Lock ‘N’ Chase (cart, box, manual, 2 overlays)
    Major League Baseball (cart, box, manual, 2 overlays)
    NFL Football (cart, box, manual, 2 overlays, 1 playbook)
    Skiing (cart, box, manual, 2 overlays)
    Snafu (cart, box, manual, 2 overlays)
    Space Armada (cart, box, manual, 2 overlays)
    Tennis (cart, box, manual, 1 overlay)

DESCRIPTION:
    This Intellivision is the homely puppy at the pound nobody will adobt—Charlie Brown’s Christmas tree, the kid at the orphanage that even L’il Orphan Annie beats up. In other words, it ain’t pretty, and is in need of a little love.

It has scratches, smudges, and scuffs all over it. It looks like someone might have splattered some white paint or whiteout on it at some point (not a lot, but there are definitely some white dots scattered over it), the right controller is missing the gold disc cover, and the system is missing one of its feet. On the other hand, the sucker works.

The games are in typical condition—nothing mint, but nothing real bad (Snafu is the worst with a fading label that’s starting to peal.) The games all work (although Lock ‘N’ Chase took a little TLC.)

NOT QUITE READY FOR PRIME TIME SECTION:
    This is all stuff I wantto sell, but for various reasons am not quite ready to (haven’t finished testing, haven’t inspected cosmetic condition carefully, haven’t set a price, etc.) If you seen anything you're interested in and want to get a jump on it and inspire/force me to get my butt in gear--let me know, make an offer, and I’ll make a point to inspect it, prep it, and make it available to you.

ATARI 7800
    The Goods:
    A system, power supply, one or two controllers, and three 7800 games.
    The Skinny:
    I’d really like to get at least $25 for this, but the power button is flakey. I’m hoping to fix this in order to get the price I want.

SOLD SECTION

NES TOP LOADER
    PRICE: $35 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: 1 NES Top Loader, 1 power cord, 1 RF adaptor
    2 Games:
    Mike Tyson’s Punch-Out
    Othello

DESCRIPTION:
    This is the official Nintendo brand top loading NES--the toasters funky little cousin. It’s in pretty nice cosmetic shape. There are a few smudges here and there--the most offensive which is a thin ½ inch green line right under the “T” in “Nintendo Entertainment System.”

Tested and works.

ODYSSEY 2
    PRICE: $22+shipping
    INCLUDES: 1 Odyssey 2 system, 1 Magnavox power supply
    11 Games:
    Alien Invaders-Plus!
    Baseball
    Blockout!/Breakndown!
    Cosmic Conflict
    Dynasty!
    Football!
    KC Munchkin
    Speedway/Spin-Out!/Crypto-Logic!
    Sub Chase!/Armored Encounter!
    UFO!
    Volleyball

DESCRIPTION:
    This Odyssey 2 has a modded RF cord so you don’t need one of the funky Magnavox TV switch boxes. Instead you can use the same one that the 2600, Colecovision, and others use.

It’s in okay shape for something of its age. The same goes for the carts.

Everything has been tested and works, although when I first put in Speedway, Sub Chase, and Volleyball, the screen displayed a bunch of gobbledygook. But once I took the carts out and put them back in again, the games played fine. It could be because they hadn’t been cleaned yet and probably hadn’t been played in years, but it the end all of the games played.

GOLDSTAR 3DO
    PRICE: $20 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: Goldstar 3DO system, 1 Goldstar controller

DESCRIPTION:
    This system is in reasonably nice shape—some scratches on the top and bottom, but nothing too disfiguring (at least not in my opinion—ask for pics if you want to be sure!)

Both system and controller have been tested and work. But take note!! It worked fine when I got it. After being in storage for about 5 months, though, it did NOT work. The CDs would sputter and fail to load. I opened it up and fiddled with the CD spinning mechanism and after a few minutes of poking and prodding the system spun to life and worked. Since then, I’ve run it up and down the stairs and shaken the hell out of it a couple of times (trying to simulate some of the bumps it may take during shipping.) It has booted up every time since, but please take this into consideration before buying. I will pack the hell out of it before shipping and also give it one final test run.

DREAMCAST SYSTEM #2
    PRICE: $14+shipping
    INCLUDES: 1 Dreamcast, 1 1st party controller, 1 3rd party Astropad black
    controller by Performance,

DESCRITPION:
    The Dreamcast definitely looks used, but is in reasonable cosmetic condition.

Unfortunately, there is NO RF cord, but there is a power cord.

Like the other system, this was tested with the first 10 minutes of Code Veronica (not included) and worked fine. I’ll also throw in a rumble pack by Performance which I couldn’t get to work. Maybe you’ll have better luck.

GENESIS MODEL 1 (High Definition Graphics edition, baybee)
    PRICE: $15 + Shipping
    INCLUDES: 1 Genesis system, 1 power cord, 1 RF hookup
    8 Games:
    Cutthroat Island (cart only, with 3 bonus (1 on back, 2 on front) Video Update stickers!)
    Madden NFL 97 (cart only)
    Monopoly (cart only)
    NBA Jam (cart and case)
    Pat Riley Basketball (cart, case, and manual)
    Sonic 1 (cart only)
    Sonic 2 (cart, case, and manual)
    Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego? (cart, manual)

DESCRIPTION:
    A Genesis 1—can you dig it? CAN YOU?! Sure you can.
    A pretty nice looking system. There are a couple of smudges on top and on bottom there is an address label sized area where someone apparently scratched the hell out of it with a key or something. A few of the games (Sonic 1, Pat Riley, Carmen Sandiego) had to have their contacts cleaned to get to work, but work they did as did everything else.

Pac-Man (Level 10) atomicthumbs's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent to ya!

"Gamera is really neat --- He is filled with turtle meat --- We all love you Ga-me-ra!"
    - MST3K

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent on

dreamcast bundle 2
    atari controlers
    all atari 2600's
    intelivision system
    nes top loader

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sheesh! Let this be a lesson to me, never post stuff for sale, go to bed, and then wake up late for the bus.

I believe everything except the broken Gamecube (and I don't blame y'all on that one) has been spoken for.

Even the stuff I wasn't quite ready to sell has had bids on it. I believe only the Virtual Boy lot remains.

I will sort through and answer ALL of the PMs when I get to work (during my lunch break, actually) and do an update to this thread with who has what and where everyone else stands on the waiting list in case a deal falls through. Suffice to say, those of you who got your requests in a couple of hours ago were able to reserve most of the stuff.

Sorry--I won't be able to get final shipping quotes and pic requests to y'all until this evening, Seattle time.

In the meantime, once again, the only things left arte the busted Cube, and the incompletel Virtual Boy lot.

Thanks everyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

cool... i look forward to the PM.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Okie-dokey. I THINK I've responded to all the PMs now. If you haven't heard from me, give me another shout.

I will be PMing several of you final totals that include the shipping costs tonight or tomorrow morning. Once the final price is agreed upon, I'll change the status from "available" to "pending."

In the meantime, everything has pretty much been spoken for except the 5200 lot and Virtual Boy lot (although's there's a request in to split Wario Land outta there.) We'll see how it all shakes out over the next few days.

Thanks y'all!

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

To everyone waiting for shipping info:

I'm still weighing and packing boxes, so I'm not going to get the PMs sent out this evening.

Look for the info sometime on Saturday.

Thanks all!

--jason

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Updated!

There's still some stuff left and a new 2600 package to boot.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm throwing this up for one more looksie, then I'll stop harassing y'all . . . . for now.