ok here is the story on this machine. its in a painted berzerk cabinet(i tryed washing some paint of to see what cab it was and got a berzerk logo). the whole front is all golden axe marquee overlays etc. i bought this as is and just dont have the time for it. i cant get the monitor to work but i dont know much about these machines. a freind looked i am getting power to the board and everything but none to the monitor.so the monitor may still be good not sure. id like to try and get 150 for this cab if you have the time for it. i know the jamma harness alone is worth 40 or so. and the golden axe board goes for around 50. but you guys know what your looking at. this machine is in lahaska pa north of philly bout hour n a half from nyc. www.hotgames2go.com for directions and exact address.

as for trades. nes stuff, video game memrobilia, 80's toys(transformers,mask,care bears,thundercats) anything really, turbo duo power supply is needed umm, a famicom! just lemme know what you have.any interest please pm me