I was driving around with my wife running errands, when I thought about hopping by the Digital Press Store in Clifton, NJ (which is literally minutes away from where I live anyway) to basically check it out, and maybe meet Joe...since I have "known" him for many years without actually meeting him

I had an idea of where it was located, but did not realize it until I got there that it is the exact location of an old comic/vintage toy store I shopped for for years. Sad to see Outer Limits go, but definitely had high hopes for the DP Store.

I walked in, and waddaya know, Joe was right there. Very cool guy....like I didn't know that already right? I browsed the store, checking out all of the goodies. This store has it all. I saw a boxed 1571 Commodore disk drive there for god sakes! There was a little bit of every game system you could think of. SNES, NES, Neo-Geo (Pocket and AES), SMS, GG, Gameboy, Colecovision...the list goes on. Of course there are some more oddities such as prototype items incased in a glass case...but I'll not disclose what they are. You'll have to go in yourself and check it out.

All in all, I like what Joe did to the old Outer Limits I loved. Of course I hate the fact that the store is gone, but the replacement being a vintage game store really makes up for it. Now that I know that it is so close, I have a bad feeling I will be taking a Clifton run every time I have money burning a hole in my pocket (Just DONT tell my wife).

Good luck Joe, as I said earlier...You have a great looking store there. I wish you the best.