Thread: TV Fun!

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default TV Fun!

Hey,
    I found this old stand alone game thingy called TV Fun. It's old school like Atari and is 2 player and you can play Tennis and stuff liek that. Just wondering if it's worth anything.

- verrive
    Headshots, better to give than to recieve.

Bell (Level 8)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Something is always worth something. :lol: As the saying goes... 'There's a sucker born every minute'

If you don't want to keep it, just put it on eBay with some really good description and maybe an incentive (like free shipping if the bid amount reaches $100) and just wait for 2 nOObs to bid on it. :lol:

Seriously I'm not sure what it's worth. Have you tried searching the past auctions?

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pong clones generally aren't worth very much. The last time I checked, most were going for around $10. If it's complete, it may be more like $15-$20.

There are seriously hundreds of different "tennis" games like that though. Checking past and current eBay auctions to see what yours has gone for would be a good idea. You may have some ultra-rare one that a crazed newbie has been looking for. I assume people pay stupid amounts of money for pong, just as people pay stupid amounts of money for other games too.

-Hitman-