Hi, I just got a PC Engine GT and there is a minor problem with the LCD screen. It looks like there is dirt within the LCD unit itself (right behind the LCD and infront of the backlite, most likely on one of the films. I looked at the images posted on lik-sang's site). Does anyone know a good way of cleaning the LCD unit or know where to get it replaced (note: the LCD is the same as the Turbo Express counterpart). Plus if I have to open the LCD unit itself, can you explain a step by step detail in openning the metal casing of the LCD unit, what should I clean it with to avoid damaging the films, backlite and the LCD itself. Many Thanks.

Updated: Well I was bold and openned th LCD unit and sure enough there was dirt on the dark filter and the LCD screen itself. This lcd is well built that's for sure encased in a metal housing. Well after cleaning it with isopropyl alcohol, compressed air and the steam shower trick, I reassembled the LCD, PC Engine GT. the GT has minimal dust on the inside and works great. Hopefully this can help someone else who has a similar problem.