Thread: Damn, my PSP is on tweak status

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Damn, my PSP is on tweak status

I turned on my PSP today, ready to play some emulated NES games, and for some reason my PSP just started tweaking out on me. I could hear it making some strange noises, but I figured since I mostly wore headphones that maybe it always made noises like that I just never heard it before. Then I was playing Castlevania for the NES, and I was really getting into the game and then it totally froze on me. I couldn't do anything. It was like it was on pause but I couldn't unpause it.

So I turned it off and back on again. This time, it's saying that my memory card is empty! Man did this thing just erase my Memory Stick that I had all the emulators on? OH my god, if that's the case, that sucks, cause it took me a long time to get everything working properly.

I have some other memory cards with stuff on them, but I'm afraid to try anything else. I guess the worst thing that could happen is that it would erase the memory card. I hope it can't permanently damage a memory stick. I have a little 1 year warranty with EB, so I guess I could try to return it, but then I'll get another one, one with newer firmware. Damn, why does Sony make such faulty hardware?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe you have a bootleg memory stick? They just look like the originals and the quality is real poor.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Maybe something funky happened with the emulators. They are not an exact science after all. Load them back on and see what happens. You are backing up your memory sticks on your computer....aren't you?